jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Jinnandtonics
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4000
Spelled Number: 8000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Transcended Human
My super power would be...: Super speed

LOL, Scorda,
We know you and your reputation is sparkling.
But, thanks, we have two newsletters, so just email to be sure you're getting the right one. I'm pretty sure you are. Thank you,
Blessings,
Jat

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I've never purchased from JAT before apart from a 'Knowing is Next' e-Book right at the beginning of my spirit keeping journey which I have to say was very useful as it helped me to break down some of the barriers that I had put up through fear and ignorance, however, apart from that they've never really been on my 'seller radar' but then this thread popped up the other week and after reading through the reviews I checked out their site and browsed through their listings when a pair of beautiful Lapis Lazuli Earrings struck me....can't explain it other than the fact that the energy emitting from the photo pulled me in and 'called' out to me all at the same time.

I read the general description and found that it was a male vampire that was bound to the earrings but other than that it didn't give anything else away...I logged off but couldn't get that listing out of my head so I took a bit of a risk and purchased them at the next available opportunity I got. My vampires information arrived in an email not long after and I have to say that you get a lot of detail about your new spirit and as you can imagine I was eagerly awaiting his vessels arrival....

Friday night just before drifting off to sleep I had a 'vision' of a man that I didn't recognise as any of my guys but then just 'knew' that it was 'H' (my new guy from JAT) and randomly my mind drifted back to earlier that day; I was working from home and felt a 'presence' with me that I didn't recognise, it spooked me a bit but thought no more about it as it didn't feel malicious or dark so I just presumed it was a spirit that had been bridged to me from one of my outstanding orders from CH....anyway upon seeing 'H' in my mind's eye I asked if it was actually him that had paid a visit and he just gave me this big cheeky grin and said 'I'll see you tomorrow'...not long after I fell asleep and the next thing I know its the morning and the postman's banging on the door with...yep you guessed it, my package from JAT :crazy:

Well needless to say I was blown away by his visit as that was a pretty 'out of the ordinary' experience for me :mrgreen: I'll definitely be keeping an eye on JAT in the future :thumbup: they get back to any questions quickly and you can tell that they care about what they do. As a nice little extra I also got a free sample of JAT's vampire food which smells absolutely divine - I haven't offered it to any of my vamps yet but I know they'll love it! ;)

THANK YOU JAT! :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Athena Winter wrote: I'll definitely be keeping an eye on JAT in the future :thumbup: they get back to any questions quickly and you can tell that they care about what they do. As a nice little extra I also got a free sample of JAT's vampire food which smells absolutely divine - I haven't offered it to any of my vamps yet but I know they'll love it! ;)

THANK YOU JAT! :hug:
You need too because they have some really neat releases!! I received my Chuveil in the other week and will need to post about it too!! I've purchased from them through the years and those in my keep are very special indeed. I would recommend all their e-books...just a whoop of great info in them!! :grouphug:

And thanks Jat!! I will definitely make sure I get the right newsletter!! :hug:

Love & Light,
Scordra

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

just poped in to say that love jinnandtonics :U from there help full eBooks
some spell's that have worked wonders and very sweet members of my spirit family that
came to me from them any questions i have had were answered and any problems
i was assisted with sooo happy :)

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

I got a spirit from them not to long ago. Followed the directions, and got a great connection with a spirit. The vessel is neat. Very different. The shipping was quick.
But mostly, a amazing spirit, that has been a joy to have.
If you have problems, first things first, check out the instructions page on the website. It is a different procedure than other sellers I've bought from.
And yeah, the listings are different, and push a lot of information at you. But I found them fun to read. And once you get used to the format, you can skip to the information you are looking for.
The prices seem reasonable. And they do have a few unique spirits I've not seen elsewhere.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

I have eyes on that Venice vampire for few months now... Beautiful pendant. Just beautiful.

Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

I keep going back and staring at the Gypsy Dragon myself.....

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I just had to post that working with jinnandtonics has been a great experience!!!! They really do want you to be happy with all that you order and the items and spirited items are wonderful!!!

I love the ebooks that I got and my spirited items, of course a great dragon and an angel and diamond who work together for being protected and working with to learn more new things!!!

Jinnandtonics were very attentive and wanted to make sure that everything was right for my orders, and like CH, they really do care!!!! 8)|* 8)|* 8)|*

So they have been added to my short list of sellers that I would trust in my spirit keeping journey!!!! :*3 :*3 :*3

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I've gotten Djinn from JAT and I have to say they are AMAZING
It take something to impress me, and they have done it
I now have them on my top 3 conjurers
They reply quickly and their Entities are exquisite!

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
jfc343
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I love love love love love jinnandtonics. Their staff are super friendly and engaging...and ALWAYS there to help. Their customer service sets them apart from everyone else. Their spirits? Amazing!! I've never had a bad experience with jinnandtonics. They ship fast too. I do not have a bad word to say. I absolutely love them. I buy from them on a regular basis and have probably dropped a few thousand in their store. Not saying that to sound like an arrogant fool, just as an example of how much I love them.
I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Return to “Seller Review”