Wiserdice
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

CrashingDown wrote:
Wiserdice wrote:Thank you for your response! ^^ You know, the funny thing is that I was thinking the same. I felt like I was starting to get too dependent on the pendulum itself, and I began neglecting other forms of communication we established...communication forms that were working so well for us such as telepathy (okay, there is still a lot to learn on this front) or daydreaming. I went back to those, and no, I am never going to use a pendulum again! I'd really appreciate if you could point me in the direction of other resources! All I know is that as long as they don't require a tool for communication, I'm perfectly fine with them!
You're welcome! :D

Yeah, I understand the temptation to use tools when your skills haven't been honed to the point where you can clearly hear/see/feel/etc. Someone already mentioned one of the resources I was going to recommend, but I'm including the link here anyway since they didn't link it themselves. :lol:

* Get Started Communicating Now With Your Spirits
* Satan & Suns Parastock Seminar: Sensing, Feeling...
* Interaction Tips (this thread was about Alphas, but I'm sure you'll still find the exercises in it useful)

Also, have you tried asking your companion to do things like answer yes/no questions by touching or closing your hands (like right for yes, left for no)?
Thanks so much! : ) I'll check them out! Appreciate the links, sometimes it is hard to find a certain topic through the search engine even when you are told what to look for. ^^

And what a great idea! I've never thought of this touch based communication you mentioned! I'll definitely try that out! : D I love it!

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
Wiserdice
new here
new here

doom_star898 wrote:I'm going to touch on a part of what Likes2Read said about emotionally charged questions. When we are emotionally charged we are not operating through our psychic pathways and any info we receive from any psychic source we use might very well be wrong, whether it comes from a pendulum, cards, and even or own intuition. That's why it's best to consult an outside source we trust when it comes to emotionally charged questions.

As far as pendulums go you have to keep in mind that yes it is influenced by our subconscious, which is in turn being influenced by our intuition or our companions. It's not a bad thing, but you have got to learn to be open to this influence and remove your conscious doubt from the equation. This is why protection and having sessions in a cleansed and protected area is so important, bc you are opening yourself to influence. When we start doubting we become emotional and that starts mudding the waters and we begin to get irrational and confusing answers.

I don't use tools often, and generally it's tarot cards when I do, but I have worked with these types of tools successfully in the past. Plus there are lots of different things you can use pendulums for that are just as fun, they're great at picking up on energy in objects if your still developing energy sensitivity and I've seen others use them to check and clear chakras before!

I agree that learning telepathy and other psychic communication is always going to be the most helpful but just like with tools it requires the development of discernment, so it's always going to be working with what you feel most comfortable with as that will always be the most important.
Thank you for this. And yes, I suppose I could use the pendulum again as long as it is not for communication with my companion. I could definitely use some chakra healing...

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Wiserdice wrote:Thanks so much! : ) I'll check them out! Appreciate the links, sometimes it is hard to find a certain topic through the search engine even when you are told what to look for. ^^

And what a great idea! I've never thought of this touch based communication you mentioned! I'll definitely try that out! : D I love it!
You're welcome! And, oh man, I know exactly what you mean. I have my own little folder of useful links I save and then pass on to people in threads like this because I know what a PITA it was to find this stuff myself. I don't mind helping out when I can.

Best of luck! Keep me updated, I'd love to know how your progress goes once you start practicing some of those exercises! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Also penduluns can be very dangerous in the hands of the inexperienced, an evil entity can actually sneak in and pose as one of the spirits you are trying to communicate with, and of course yours emotions affecting the answers and so on, this is all comming from personals experiences, wish the sellers that sell this put some warnings on the pendulum listings.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you have protective beings though then there is little to no risk of evil entities' interfering?

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi there! :) In my personal experience, the pendulum can take a lot of practice and time to master, and I agree that these issues are important. However, if your riddled with doubt and your just beginning, the pendulum will not work well for you. I've definitely had my difficulties with the pendulum, but with time and a lot of practice, I'm trying to overcome these problems.

I'm still working on it, but it has gotten a little better, and it's aided me on my journey.

But this post pointed out a lot of valid points, and it's good for people to be aware of these things! So thank you for sharing your experiencing and opening up this conversation. :)

Overall, the pendulum can be a useful tool, but it's a difficult one to master! Once you've become more attuned with the pendulum, and have experienced trial and error, then it gets a little easier. But it does indeed require a lot of practice!

That's just my two cents, but this was a great post, as this was an interesting topic to discuss.

Wiserdice
new here
new here

LightOne wrote:If you have protective beings though then there is little to no risk of evil entities' interfering?
Uhm, yeah...I guess so. But I don't have any protective spirits around me and to be honest, I don't even want more than 1 companion because I am afraid I wouldn't be able to tell who's trying to communicate me what, and understanding my only spirit friend is difficult enough sometimes. xD

Wiserdice
new here
new here

~LavenderRose~ wrote:Hi there! :) In my personal experience, the pendulum can take a lot of practice and time to master, and I agree that these issues are important. However, if your riddled with doubt and your just beginning, the pendulum will not work well for you. I've definitely had my difficulties with the pendulum, but with time and a lot of practice, I'm trying to overcome these problems.

I'm still working on it, but it has gotten a little better, and it's aided me on my journey.

But this post pointed out a lot of valid points, and it's good for people to be aware of these things! So thank you for sharing your experiencing and opening up this conversation. :)

Overall, the pendulum can be a useful tool, but it's a difficult one to master! Once you've become more attuned with the pendulum, and have experienced trial and error, then it gets a little easier. But it does indeed require a lot of practice!

That's just my two cents, but this was a great post, as this was an interesting topic to discuss.
Thank you! : ) I am glad I posted something useful. Lol And it's great that you are having good experiences with it!

Personally speaking, I don't think that pendulums are bad or people shouldn't use them. I suppose we all have different gifts when it comes to the paranormal, some people are better at using tools, while others are more talented in telepathy for example, and it's perfectly fine.

I am not planning to touch that pendulum again and truth to be told, ever since I got rid of it, things got better. Much better. I no longer have problems with my companion which is awesome! I placed the thing in my boss' office and now that I think about it...maybe that's the reason why she's been acting more weirdly than usual. Omg...

Wiserdice
new here
new here

AlejandroMEX wrote:Also penduluns can be very dangerous in the hands of the inexperienced, an evil entity can actually sneak in and pose as one of the spirits you are trying to communicate with, and of course yours emotions affecting the answers and so on, this is all comming from personals experiences, wish the sellers that sell this put some warnings on the pendulum listings.
Yes, I wish sellers did that too. Mine didn't come with a warning, it came with a note saying that all evil entities avoid this pendulum because it is embedded with hundreds of protection spells, so I shouldn't worry about tricksters or anything the like! Well, now I know better...lesson learnt the hard way.

Return to “General Questions”