Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix/Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bambi/Bam Bam
Zodiac:

I guess I found my strongest gift. Clairsentience. I mean, getting physical sensations from my spirits? The anxiousness literally out of nowhere? Sometimes being right about outcomes? Duh, Star.

Funny because I did want clairaudience to be my strongest. I heard ringing in my ear twice before, once was recently. And sometimes my ear would pop for no reason, too.

As for the others, nothing yet. So I can assume those 2 are my strongest.

But to be honest, clairsentience is pretty awesome. I’d love to develop it more with my clairaudience. Never thought it’d be my strongest.

~ Learn Also To Love The Wind And Let It Change You ~ Image
Wiserdice
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

StarBurrst wrote:I guess I found my strongest gift. Clairsentience. I mean, getting physical sensations from my spirits? The anxiousness literally out of nowhere? Sometimes being right about outcomes? Duh, Star.

Funny because I did want clairaudience to be my strongest. I heard ringing in my ear twice before, once was recently. And sometimes my ear would pop for no reason, too.

As for the others, nothing yet. So I can assume those 2 are my strongest.

But to be honest, clairsentience is pretty awesome. I’d love to develop it more with my clairaudience. Never thought it’d be my strongest.
Congratulations! I am clairsentient too!

I also had the ringing in ear quite frequently in the past couple of months (twice a week) but I never really knew what it meant. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, and sometimes at the most random times when I was reading or doing something.

I love my clairsentient ability more though! I very much enjoy being able to feel what my companion is feeling! And I don't mind feeling his sadness either. Clairsentience helps me better understand him, why he feels a certain way, and I think that's really really good. ^^

What I hated was picking up on other people's feelings which sometimes happened unconsciously. That sucked so much because there were times when I went from happy to depressed in a minute, and for a long time I couldn't understand why. Learning to differentiate between my own feelings and that of others helped a lot. I no longer let other people's emotions affect me, and my anxiety stopped almost completely.

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".

Return to “Spirit Keeping”