Papa Hood

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Not yet, I guess

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

conxtion wrote:Not yet, I guess
I have one of his formulas/oils, and I can tell you that it is one of the best I have come across to date. I cannot wait for him to tie the knot. I have another order I want to make.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I heard that papa good offer a awesome weight loss spell, but I look on his site, but I didn't see a weight loss spell.

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath
Zodiac:

No, I've only ever offered one type of weight loss working, an attunement. I dont offer it anymore, except by special request.

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."
Yhwh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Amazing work, spells and bindings. I had a big problem in my life that I thought was going to ruin me completely, and luckily I was brought to Papa Hood by my immortal who suggested him strongly. And since then, he's been working with me and basically helped to change my life around. I won't mention the exact work he did because it was very personal to me, but very important and he really helped me with all of it. Recently, I purchased an ideal image attunement which is already showing improvements from the first few days, and he recently bound to me his servitor which actually began to break down alot of the problems I had from the first day and helped to change my life around for the better. His communication is the best, and he gets back to you quickly, and is really the master of his craft and has amazing advice to give you. Highly recommended!

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I just HAD to leave a glowing review for Papa Hood after my experience with him. I contacted him regarding a spirit or entity to assist me with Reiki and energy healing courses that I’m currently taking on a Thursday and he replied back almost immediately! I was not expecting to receive such a quick response. He answered all of my questions and made a recommendation that I should look into a Guru Servitor, which I did lol. He is one of the kindest and most attentive practitioners I’ve had the pleasure of working with and his energy is fantastic! I assumed that there would be a significant turnaround time for his services, especially because he’s getting married soon, but once we decided on the Guru servitor he said he would start on her right away.

He never left me hanging with unanswered questions and always responded quickly to my emails. His prices are very very reasonable although I’d happily pay much more for his services because of his awesome attitude and skill level! I’m just bummed I didn’t try him out sooner! Lol.

I was able to send him photos of the vision I had for my servitor and choose her name. He programmed her to be able to assist me with energy healing and my courses as well as Lucid dreaming. She was completed and tested as of this morning and this was a couple of days slower than he expected because he got the flu. Poor guy! But from first contact to completion, it took less than 5 days!! That is almost unheard of these days!

The fact that he creates servitors that are self sustaining is awesome! I chose an Advanced servitor and he let me know that I can add additional training in the future, which is wonderful! I could feel her presence right away and I’m beyond excited to work with her! I will most certainly be coming back to Papa Hood again and again! I am excited to try out some of his amazing workings ASAP! I will post updates for sure. Thank you so much Papa Hood! You are a rare breed in this field and a joy to work with and I will be a forever customer! I wish you all the best! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I’d love to hear more reviews on specifics that people have gotten, he’s someone I’d like to buy from in the future

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Yhwh
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10

He really knows his stuff and there was a big problem in my life that was spiritual that he provided me the service to help (I obvs can't get into the stuff since it's really personal), and he helped to set me on the right path which I've been stuck on for almost a year. His servitors that he also bound to me are really powerful and have been doing amazing maintenance work, along with other work that he programmed them to do while I've been waiting for the spiritual hinderance to clear up. I've been so impressed with the results of the servitor I got from him, I've decided to buy two more, and he gave me a really good discount for this order. Definitely one of the best!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I love Papa Hood! As others have already mentioned he is very quick and kind with his communications, his energy is very steady and powerful feeling to me and he's very knowledgeable and absolutely at the top of his game.

I have only one companion from him (so far, will definitely be a repeat customer) and he is one of Papa's lower level conjures but his energy is still very intense and tangible. I'm still in the bonding/getting to know you stage with this companion but I can tell you that PapaHood's bindings are strong and full of power and my Dragon is very easy to feel and communicate with! Couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Lasbelee
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Papa Hood's Attunements...

The Sage Orb Empowerment - I used it on my gemstones, after that I noticed more intense vibration from the stones. It works!

Spirit Talker Skull - It's stronger than those WA attunements that I bought from other reiki attunement shops. I can really feel the energy.

Eyes Wide Open Attunement - This is a free attunement, and is ridiculously impressive. I had a hard time visualising the crystal in the attunement space, because the crystal didn't seem to be there. The surprising thing happened after that. I'd bought personal SS training from Charles, and then I got attuned to Papa Hood's Eyes Wide Open Attunement after that. When I entered the SS training ground, I saw a big crystal covered my SS. I thought it was just a symbol of something. Many sessions of the training passed, and then I realised that the crystal manifested after I got attuned to Eyes Wide Open Attunement. I tried using the crystal on my third eye in my SS training ground, and all I can say is, the vibration of the crystal is the most intense I've ever felt. In my case, Papa Hood's Eyes Wide Open Attunement and Charles' Personal Soul Sword Training work well together. The crystal is still in my training ground.

10/10 for Papa Hood Sorcery!!! Thank you for the wonderful attunements!

I bought a service from him as well. I need some more time before I can write the review.

Return to “Seller Review”