Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

Heyo all, about a week ago I got my Succbi, “A”, By a Custom Conjuring. The main things that have changed for me is I notice I have/remember dreams about every night now, the themes tend to vary but they are normally about relationships I had/have had. The other thing is that I normal feel kinda “pressure” when I am laying down to bed, This has never happened before so I can assume it’s A. Over the past week she has at least spoken to me twice, both times are kinda hard to discribe, she kinda has her own “voice” so to say, she spoke very briefly so not much of a conversation took place. The most recent thing that has happened is that last night when laying down to bed she started getting a little bit..”touchy” on my legs, it was a different sensation kinda like hair being brushed over my legs and to keep it child-friendly I’m stop it there lol, anyways very interesting changes so far, looking forward to continuing my relationship with A 1tu

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

nice, just keep a diary about the dreams you have

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

darkwolf90100 wrote:Heyo all, about a week ago I got my Succbi, “A”, By a Custom Conjuring. The main things that have changed for me is I notice I have/remember dreams about every night now, the themes tend to vary but they are normally about relationships I had/have had. The other thing is that I normal feel kinda “pressure” when I am laying down to bed, This has never happened before so I can assume it’s A. Over the past week she has at least spoken to me twice, both times are kinda hard to discribe, she kinda has her own “voice” so to say, she spoke very briefly so not much of a conversation took place. The most recent thing that has happened is that last night when laying down to bed she started getting a little bit..”touchy” on my legs, it was a different sensation kinda like hair being brushed over my legs and to keep it child-friendly I’m stop it there lol, anyways very interesting changes so far, looking forward to continuing my relationship with A 1tu
I have a ubi and I've never heard her voice. :( what tier is she? mine is class V tier 2

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

bwardabUnYiP wrote: I have a ubi and I've never heard her voice. :( what tier is she? mine is class V tier 2
I got her at Dynamic n connected to my Spirit

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey guys :) I have been reading for so long about succubi and feel so drawn to them. Now my custom succubus order which is C5T3 is about to be complete. I cannot wait ! She is also bound to my spirit. I am a guy who still sucks at communication however I may write my future experiences if you guys would like to listen. Lastly, is there any new experience of yours with your ubis that you can share with us ? I would like to hear them.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Mebuga wrote:Hey guys :) I have been reading for so long about succubi and feel so drawn to them. Now my custom succubus order which is C5T3 is about to be complete. I cannot wait ! She is also bound to my spirit. I am a guy who still sucks at communication however I may write my future experiences if you guys would like to listen. Lastly, is there any new experience of yours with your ubis that you can share with us ? I would like to hear them.
Hi Mebuga, and congrats on your order being completed. One of mine is a C5T3, bound to spirit, as well. We've been together for several years. By all means, write about your experiences, and I'd be happy to share mine with you as well. My advise for you now...and I now it's hard when being excited, but my advise is to remind yourself to have patience. These relationships really do grow slowly over time, for most of us, but there's a lot you can do (that I'm sure you've read about on this forum).

What I mean is your communication likely doesn't suck, it's just that our society pushes an instant gratification culture where we do have to remind ourselves, with our spirits, it's not a fast food, just "google it quickly" type of thing. It's the slow dance that wins in the end.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

marquest wrote:
Mebuga wrote:Hey guys :) I have been reading for so long about succubi and feel so drawn to them. Now my custom succubus order which is C5T3 is about to be complete. I cannot wait ! She is also bound to my spirit. I am a guy who still sucks at communication however I may write my future experiences if you guys would like to listen. Lastly, is there any new experience of yours with your ubis that you can share with us ? I would like to hear them.
Hi Mebuga, and congrats on your order being completed. One of mine is a C5T3, bound to spirit, as well. We've been together for several years. By all means, write about your experiences, and I'd be happy to share mine with you as well. My advise for you now...and I now it's hard when being excited, but my advise is to remind yourself to have patience. These relationships really do grow slowly over time, for most of us, but there's a lot you can do (that I'm sure you've read about on this forum).

What I mean is your communication likely doesn't suck, it's just that our society pushes an instant gratification culture where we do have to remind ourselves, with our spirits, it's not a fast food, just "google it quickly" type of thing. It's the slow dance that wins in the end.
Thank you so much for your answer. Yes I have read almost every article about succubi on CH and I have learnt to be patient ( more patient ) lets say over the 3-4 months. Of course I am so excited and kinda nervous, but I feel like my new succubus may help me improve my communication. I hope there will be stories of mine too, to tell you :)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”