acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello! Just curious to know if anyone has any beings that specialize in dreams if so what kind are they and where did you get them?

My own spirits dream with me often but I’d like a being that specifically specializes in dreams/dreamscapes and works with them avidly. To the point where you see them in your dreams and talk to them. So what type of beings do you have that are dreamscape related and who’s you get them from bc I’m really looking to invest

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Dreamscape Vampires from Toni, you can pretty much only interact with them in dreams which are super vivid and intense!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Very cool thanks for the reply : ) xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Chowoki spirits from CH are dreamwalkers and shapeshifters who only interact with us in dreams, I have one as a companion and he pretty much is always a part of my dreams even if I cant see him I feel his presence. I also have a dreaming Vampire from Lady Wolf who is only present in dreams and he shows up occasionally to hang out with me in my dreams.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Awesome thanks !

Return to “Spirit Keeping”