active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I wanted to know if it's possible that shifters from our realms (animals) exists. I think it's really possible but if so, would it be possible that they can be in zoos , being caught and cannot shift themselves back so forced to stay forever in here?

I find it very frightening, and is there a way to help them in any way?

I hope you could answer me with seriousness as this question seem stupid but it seems logic to me and horrible if it's the case..

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I do believe it's possible-although I can't say for certain but I am quite sure, I know of people doing it-I had heard of a case a person that shifted to another realm, getting stuck & taking months to get back! I think you have a good question about this & I want to know myself-if there are bunches of other dimension out there & someone sees one come from there how are they able to get here & back!

:3
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It's like being prisoner in life .

Imagine you are a were-lion prisoner in a cage in a zoo. It would be very very frightening because there are video camera in it and you cannot escape or things like that..

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

There are no shifters stuck in zoos. Don't worry about it. Physical shapeshifting is not possible in this realm, and anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you something or is otherwise looking for attention.

Besides, it wouldn't really be that hard to get out: shift to human form in the morning and just say you got really drunk and climbed in during the night. :p

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “General Questions”