What type of spirit/identification (sorry long)

Vampiriev
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

First off hope this is in the right place.

So short background on all this so I have always had high spiritual energy. Do to this I feel I was able to more easily enter a dream state (sorry don't know the right type of dream state). Were spirits could communicate and be seen ending in night terrors most the time. So me and a friend of mine who had the same things going on at the time decided to do something about it. We decided to do a binding protection ritual. At first we didn't think that it took but we kinda hopped doing the ritual might give us some ease of mined. Boy did that take a 180 on us my friend never would speak about the matter afterwords.

For me on the other hand I ended up having a dream were it felt so real it was scary. There seemed to be many spirits around then they all just kinda moved out of the way into the shadows. I saw this hug black mass moving forwards it then took shape of a 12ft tall black mist dog with red eyes. It looked down at me and I just kinda had this feeling that this was the spirit of protection, coming to make its presents known to me. It never was all too friendly. However when ever I was going to have something happen that was bad or I was about to get sick. It would come to me with those red eyes ablaze and just look down. I could also feel that in my deepest of dreams other spirits didn't want to get close.

Flash forwarded 17 years and one night it just vanished without a word. I thought that maybe the spell had just run its cores then about a month later in my dreams this puppy shows up. I was like oh it like a phoenix life cycle. Then came the male unearthly voice "she is a better match for you". I looked at the puppy and was like ok maybe she wont be as intimidating as he was?

If you just want the spirits description

Three weeks later shes just as big as he was 12ft or so tall 12-13ft long with tail then comes the confusion and supersize. One night while in the dream state she comes and then she just turns human looking like a teen goth girl from the 90s all in black. If that wasn't a big enough shock the then tells me that this is her true form and she doesn't know what the black mist dog even is. She then also says she cant remember her name or how she got here. We have talked in many dreams but im just trying to figure out what she is. She still is protective and seems to carry massive amount of power she also tells me when bad things are coming my way. Quick example that made me feel less crazy was I was driving home when all of a sudden I hear her yell in my head "break now"! I do so right when I do the car in front of me slams their breaks because their about to miss their turn. There was no way I would of stopped in time otherwise.

sorry this was long but any help on what type of spirit she is would be helpful

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Could be hellhound, werewolf, or other canine-type of spirits.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vampiriev
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

darkwing dook wrote:Could be hellhound, werewolf, or other canine-type of spirits.
So iv been doing some digging the last few days. I did think about the hellhound but from what iv read and seen from her it just didn't fit. So then I ran across the church grimm it seemed right but something was off.

So I decided to sleep on it and think we made a break through. As I was sleeping she came to me and started drawing something on the ground. She wouldn't let me see it till she was done, but when she was it was all symbols "turned out to be Irish Celtic symbols when I went looking the next day". I asked her were she learned these from she stopped and thought then said from her grandmother.

I started thinking and it hit me so hard the way I had bound her was using a Celtic ritual. So that is when I ran into the "Faoladh/Conroicht" the Irish werewolf. They are the guardian and protector of children, wounded men, and lost souls. I was a kid when I did the ritual out of fear so this all kinda adds up in almost a spine chilling way. I even felt her spirit energy fluctuate when I found it.

Its still a long road but maybe now it can really start.

Also thank you darkwing dook otherwise i would of never payed attention to werewolfs.

Return to “General Questions”