You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: PROMETHEUS - AH YEAH THE MAN'S MAN OF THE DA'S

Postby starfire » Sat May 17, 2014 9:44 am

Zirk wrote:Starfire. You eat pork right?
My mom had REALLY bad migraines.
After she stopped eating pork, the migraines lessened. And then stopped.
They put a lot of chemicals in pork/ham/pepperoni etc. to kill the parasites.

You can take a pork stake from the store, and put it in Coca Cola. After some time the parasites will go to the surface to try to get away from the acid of the Coca Cola.
Pork causes bad acne, as will.

Honey I don't eat pork, I stay as far away from it as I can, not because of my migraines, but because my stomach and pork do not agree, it literally makes me sick!!!!! I do know about how they raise hogs here as I lived on a hog farm when we first moved to Iowa!!!! I eat mostly fish and chicken, and when I eat pizza, it has no meat on it!!!!

My migraines are mostly affected by the weather and stress, they are stronger during the winter time, then the summer, unless there is a strong summer storm moving through!!!! It is wonderful that your Mom's migraines stopped!!!! :thumbup: :D

I know that out here they give the hogs a lot of stuff to get rid of parasites and other illness and they don't let them roam, they keep them confined most of the time, which is kinda of sad for the pigs, I think!!!! Pigs are very smart!!!! We use to have a pot belly pig, who was very smart, he would follow us every where, then someone stole him!!!! :< We had named him Arnold after the pig from the Green Acres tv show!!!! :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Postby Zirk » Sat May 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Sorry about Arnold. :(

You may want to eat cayenne pepper to balance out your blood pressure.

Mr. Amnesia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Mr. Amnesia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:36 am

I was thinking on getting Prometheus for a while now. I've been reading on how the immortal was grabbing your guys attention, to be honest I'm kinda jealous that I don't have any sort of sign or message from him haha.
But I'll try to get him regardless to better my life.

Everyones different, and thus everyone's on their own distinguished path. No need to trample or taunt others simply because yours seems any better.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Postby Fireshadow » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:28 pm

This is so sad! I just placed an order on Creepy Hollows, so I should wait atleast another year before I can get the binding with Prometheus! And after reading this topic, I think he could be very handy in this moment to get a binding with. Hm... well I will mention him during the goodmorning and goodnight ritual. ;-)

@ Ash: is Prometheus still chained up to that rock?

my companions/family:
spirits: 2 Marid, Hippogryph,Tiger, Grigori W, Fire Fae, Minotaur, Cleopatra Djinn, Leprechaun, Water Fae, 2 Unicorn, Crocotta, Anchestors: Vamp hybrid & Merman hybrid & Angel Hybrid, Cambion, Caberra, Nixie, Red Dragon, Atlantean Sang Vamp, Courtwind, Gargoyle, phoenix, pegasus, drow, gold djinn, culebron, ayla, wraith, siren, boggart, muddled-blood vamp, fylgia, mazou
entities: Kitsune, Incubus, Arkan Sonney, cribbleshank
Immortals: Aphrodite. Merlin.

Return to “Black Magic”