Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

What went wrong with my love life.

Postby Fireshadow » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Seriously. I think I should ask this question on this forum, because... well.
So... to start.
in 2013, when I was 18, I had a short relationship with the guy I call my first love ( cause well, most people know about those people who totally change your life). Yeah we broke up, like most people who call their exes, exes. It was a bad break-up, but whatever happened, it happened five years ago.
But, so when my boyfriend and I broke up... I was very sad and very depressed.
The guy felt like a godly gift to me, a gift send from Heaven.
So I prayed a thousand prayers to God to return the guy to me, when that didn't work, I prayed to all the gods and goddesses I knew and didn't know to return the guy to me.
Well that didn't work either.
I fell into the hands of spellcrasters, and ... maybe a few were good, but anyways, the guy didn't return to me. Not even when I did my own spells.
What did happen, was that I was stalked by his name. Everywhere I went to, the strangest places the guys name was mentioned.
I didn't see the guy... till the first of April 2014. That was definitly the worst April Joke I ever experienced. The guy came out of the train that I needed to take. He probably didn't see me, cause I went straight hiding into the train, crying rivers.
But anyways, past forward a few months, I still wanted the guy to return ... or just maybe talk to me, cause he was already ignoring me for like months... so I said to God:' Let's make a deal, I get or the guy to return, or I will make good final exams.' -> result: No exams, no guy, cause I had an accident going to school the first day of the finals, and landed in the hospital with a new scar, and a head injury.

But finally, then, the guy came to the conclusion that we should meet again. He set some rules for the meeting, one of them was that I shouldn't want him back. So basically I decided to get a boyfriend and then I could prove the guy I was so over him and didn't want him back...
Sadly for me the boyfriend I found, was my second love. So yeah, but I didn't mind.
But past forward, my second love dumped me. And eh... I became depressed and sad again, so I dived into the supernatural. Spellcrasters, casting spells myself, and on one forum someone talked about djinns who could grant every wish you had... so... yeah, I came to Creepy Hollows.

I got a lot of spirits in short time, but I didn't mind really. I like the supernatural, and when people talked to me about unicorns, fairies, dwarves, well... it was like Sesame opened. But when I asked my djinn via the pendulum, and even when I read the cards, it was all mentioned that my ex ( the second love) should return to me. It was even mentioned that the guy was my soulmate, which I highly doubted but... well then I asked the conjurer of my djinn if djinns could lie and she didn't answer me. But anyways, I got new spirits, and well I still wasn't over my last ex, so I asked them about it ( I did the whole pendulum save making thing, asking three questions, putting it in salt, etc), and they always were sure that my ex should return to me. So after a while I started to think about my first love again (when I was with my second love, my first love was kinda far away in the back of my mind), and asked them about him. He would also return, but he was just a great friend... and maybe part of the soulgroup or something. So yeah, I waited for it, I was pissed, etc etc. I moved countries cause I couldn't handle it anymore. And in London I made a fresh start. My exes were far away in my birthcountry, so...but I didn't meet any new boyfriend?

So I did every spell I could think of to get them back, and then I gave up, and did every spell I could think of to forget about them and move on ( cause a lot of people told me to move on, and so I did). I said more than once that every spell that ever bound me to the guys, was destroyed, and now we were free. Now I've a bunch of love spirits, I have a lot of wish-granting spirits. I have a binding with Aphrodite herself... and I'm 3 years single by now ( longest time since I started dating). I doubt the fact that my second love is my soulmate, cause the relationship was amazing, but not so over the top like twin flames or whatever should have. I loved my first love, but he is ignoring me for five years, and I'm done with it. So I begged my spirits a thousand times to tell me the truth, but they keep saying that my second love is the one I should be with. But after a while, I'm not sure how, did they also tell me about another guy I've not met yet, who would be the one to release me from the pain about those break-ups.

The thing is that I've met guys... but none of them interests me! It's like I'm getting stuck with all the wrong men! The guys I want are or my exes who don't return or Kit Harrington and Prince Harry who married someone else!
And it's not like I'm unattractive, because a lot of people keep asking me why I'm still single. And I'm like:' Because there isn't one attractive guy coming over?!
And even so, there was a moment I was like: Maybe I'm just going to become a Single parent and get a baby by the IVF clinic... and then I met an amazing friend, who I knew was going to be a great father. So I told him, if we are both single around 26, we are going to go to the Clinic together. And now the dude found a girlfriend ( He is my age, and never found a girlfriend, till I decided to say; Hi Aphrodite, can you help him out?), even before I found a boyfriend.

And talking about friends and exes who dissapear instead of returning. My best friend for 8 years, totally told my spiritkeeping secret to other people, so I had no other option than to unfriend her. Even with me giving her all of those changes, she acts also like... I don't know. I know some of my spirits don't like her, so that's maybe why she did something so stupid... because they wanted her gone, I'm not sure.

The fact is that I'm 25, I've a bunch of love spirits, and I... when I was younger, I always expected to have started a family by now. I just don't understand a single thing from it anymore. First of all, why am I still single? Second: if my spirits keep telling me that my exes should return, why haven't they?
Third: If I tried every spell in the universe for my exes to return, ( and it worked for other people very well), why doesn't it work for me? I mean... bad or not?
I even begged St Anthony de Padua to help me out, and St Jude for all I know. And Nothing I do, even helps me a bit! Except if I'm pissed and cursing my exes... because well my first love is ready for the asylum cause he got bitten by Karma ( that's thanks to my Fire Fae).

my companions/family:
spirits: 2 Marid, Hippogryph,Tiger, Grigori W, Fire Fae, Minotaur, Cleopatra Djinn, Leprechaun, Water Fae, 2 Unicorn, Crocotta, Anchestors: Vamp hybrid & Merman hybrid & Angel Hybrid, Cambion, Caberra, Nixie, Red Dragon, Atlantean Sang Vamp, Courtwind, Gargoyle, phoenix, pegasus, drow, gold djinn, culebron, ayla, wraith, siren, boggart, muddled-blood vamp, fylgia, mazou
entities: Kitsune, Incubus, Arkan Sonney, cribbleshank
Immortals: Aphrodite. Merlin.

Wiserdice
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Re: What went wrong with my love life.

Postby Wiserdice » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Well, I think you should let go of the past because if you don't, it will always haunt you. Look forward, and maybe stop trying to find a boyfriend so hard. I believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe the reason why you are single is because you should take a little time off for yourself and do some self reflection. Ask yourself why you can't seem to let go of your exes. Why are you still so attached to them? Be honest with yourself.

I don't know if you use any other methods for communication with spirits other than the pendulum, but if you don't, then please start practicing telepathy for example, which is the most reliable form of communication. I myself have had very bad experiences with the pendulum, read my post about it, its titled: "Why I won't use a pendulum ever again". Unfortunately, it can be very unreliable.

I am in a relationship with a spirit, and I was feeling similarly to you before I met him. I was very depressed and I thought I would never find a boyfriend. I desperately searched for one, but no one seemed to be right for me. It was when I actually stopped looking and took the time to self-reflect that I realized how I needed to work on my issues that were in the way of my happiness. I started to feel better when I did, and my boyfriend came to my life short after this. I'll tell you something. Love truly comes from the most unexpected places...when you least expect it.

And if you are looking for a soulmate or your twin flame, you are not going to find him until you work through your issues that prevent you from being your best self. Your twin flame and I think even your soulmate will be like your mirror reflection and for you to notice that person, you need to see yourself for who you really are.

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Postby MidnightMusings » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Wiserdice already mentioned some very good points, which I would honestly take to heart.

Even if you probably don't like reading it, you're far too focused on your love life. If you chase your constant goal of getting your exes back or finding a new love, it most certainly won't happen. You have expectations about your prayers, spells and wishes, but try it without expecting results. Put your focus on the here and now. Indeed, the feeling of not finding a love can be extremely frustrating, I've been single my whole life and still hope that someday I might finally find that special someone. I want to have a family as well and time is slowly running out for me. I also asked my companions for help, prayed to the gods and made a few spells... maybe it needs time, or maybe it is not meant to be. What do we know what life has to offer for our way? I was told that it is important to trust in yourself and believe in your wishes and prayers, not just saying it but to internalize what you want and see it coming in your future, without regretful thinking of how miserable you feel that it isn't here now.

Until this happens, live what you love and do things that make you happy. It's the best solution.
As my companions once put it: "Don't worry, don't hurry, take it easy."

Wish you the very best :)

What they don't understand, they fear inside. What they don't understand, they try to hide.

lucyseward
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Postby lucyseward » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 pm

1ht As far as pendulums are concerned, it could also be possible, that unbounds are influencing the answers. Or perhaps there are unbounds around, who make things difficult for you. I wish you luck and happiness.

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire Family has 107 members at the moment, 105 Sanguine Vamps, 2 Psy Vamps 1ht

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Postby Fireshadow » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:35 pm

thanks for the replies :-)
About the pendulum... well I'm not sure. I'm doing all those things that I should do to protect it for any unbounds... I'm even asking the archangels to protect it as well.
It's just strange that if it weren't for my spirits saying those things... why did my elektric stove burst into a huge flame when I laughed with it?
I'm always saying:' Yeah well I don't believe it that my exes are coming back, because honestly look to the reality. We are for many years apart, aren't in any contact, and next to me, I don't think anyone is crying because of it.' But then the pendulum keeps telling me they should return. And one day I was just laughing with it, because it's so ridiculous. And then my elektrric stove which doesn't burn in real flames or anything ( it's like inside the stove under a plate that there is a red spot, but that's it), just gave a serious flame. It dissapeared as fast as it came, and there were no burns or anything. But I mean... you are not going to tell me that's me right?

And I've done regression therapy, went to a few psychologists... did Psych-K. I've burned photo's. I've tried to hit myself everytime I thought about them. I've told myself in the mirror over and over that it's time to let go. I've done some hypnoses sessions on Youtube to let go. I've burned photo's. I've been angry, I've been crying. I've been over them... for a few months. I've been trying to let go... I've dated a couple of times since then... I've tried to be happy with the good memories, and gratefull for the times we had. I've tried to use those spells from spellcrasters to let go or get them back, or let go. I've tried those spells from CH to forget...

and nothing works. Whatever I try, I always receive a flashback or see some sign or hear someone telling me about them... I mean, I went on a holiday to another country. And someone asked me to translate the nickname of my first love... she probably meant a sweater, but seriously. How annoying?!
And I see the name of my second love everywhere. The dude is apparantly building bridges, he is playing in Days of our Lives. He is apparantly being born again, and he is apparantly I-don't-know-what-else. I just want to get rid of those things.... but I don't know how!

If I can't have them, I want to ... forget about them. I would even try some lobotomy to forget about them. I'm just so tired about it! It's not like I... want to hear those annoying things. So why would I do this to myself? Over and over? And how on earth is any unbound able to get through if I've like 27 spirits, with a part of them being in my protection team, and If I'm always asking:' Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Rafael, will you protect this place against any intruders except me and my family, and pendulum do you swear to only tell me the truth, regardless of my feelings,'

But yeah whatever. I just ditched my so called best friend of eight years, ( cause she was so annoying to tell my spiritkeeping secret to other people who now think I'm crazy) so there is not a chance I'll ever meet or see my first ex-boyfriend again... as her boyfriend is best friends with him. Maybe I'm finally free after all... And just to get back at him for blocking me on FB for already five years, I decided to block her on FB as well. Pha. ... I'm way to competive.

my companions/family:
spirits: 2 Marid, Hippogryph,Tiger, Grigori W, Fire Fae, Minotaur, Cleopatra Djinn, Leprechaun, Water Fae, 2 Unicorn, Crocotta, Anchestors: Vamp hybrid & Merman hybrid & Angel Hybrid, Cambion, Caberra, Nixie, Red Dragon, Atlantean Sang Vamp, Courtwind, Gargoyle, phoenix, pegasus, drow, gold djinn, culebron, ayla, wraith, siren, boggart, muddled-blood vamp, fylgia, mazou
entities: Kitsune, Incubus, Arkan Sonney, cribbleshank
Immortals: Aphrodite. Merlin.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”