Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Making up Teams

Postby Fireshadow » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:48 pm

So, althought I'm not very good in communicating with my spirits yet, I've found yet another playfull time to get to know each other. A few months ago, maybe a year, I read somewhere on this forum that you can put your spirits into teams. I had three big teams:
The Love-team.
The Happy-team.
The protection-team.

Now, after I'm ordering more and more spirits... I'm pretty sure my spirits push me to this, I've made up more teams. Next to the first three, now we have:
The magical team ( Psychic Power, astral connection, chakra's, meditation, magical abbilities).
The Adventurous team ( Discoveries, travelling, treasure hunting)
The Wish-granting team
The justice team ( the words that came up to me: "Karma will bit you through me")
The millionaires team ( prosperity) ( because dhuh, I can always try :p )
The Mental abbility team
The Nature Team. ( fauna, flora)

After I let them decide in what teams they wanted to be ( I'm guessing of my 27 spirits, they are all in different teams), by the pendulum, I was really tired. So I'm guessing I'm making progress with communicating with them. But I think it's also a nice treath to them, being put into teams. It's a great way of tasking them as well. Now I know to wich ones I need to look if I need a certain thing being done.

my companions aka family members:
the spirits: Marrid djinn, Hippogryph, Siberian Tiger, Gregori Watcher, Fire Fae, Minotaur, Cleopatra Djinn, Leprechaun, Water Fae, Unicorn, Crocotta, Anchestors: Vamp hybrid & Merman hybrid & Angel Hybrid, Cambion, Caberra, Nixie, Red Dragon, Atlantean Sang Vamp, Courtwind, Gargoyle, phoenix, pegasus
the entities: Kitsune, Incubus, Arkan Sonney
Immortals: Aphrodite.

featheredstar
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Making up Teams

Postby featheredstar » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:52 pm

This is actually a fantastic idea, thanks for sharing this! To help me communicate with my spirits I have a day dedicated to them and I let them chose their day / who they share it with, and so far its worked. But this is taking it to a new level that I might have to try as well!

Spirits: 1 Ivory dragon (H), 1 Fae of Intelligence (Cas), 1 Fylgia, 2 Phoenix's (Ani, Ce), 1 Brass Dragon (Sol), 1 Courtwind Angel (Bell), 1 Sanguine Vampire (Dee), 1 Werewolf (Ar), 1 Star Faery (Re),

Immortals: Apollo

"Life's a challenge, but it's beatable." - Colby Brock

Whyme
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Making up Teams

Postby Whyme » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:23 pm

I too made up some teams and after seeing your list of teams, perhaps it's time to make more teams.

So far I have teams for protection, nature, health, not only for myself but for my pets as well, and wealth. For the individuals I have lucid dreaming, opening the third eye and astral projection/travel. If I did more magic, I'd probably have a team to help with it.

Thanks Fireshadow for listing more possibilities for team work. 1ht It gave me ideas to make more teams and that I should actually write down what I do have.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”