You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, althought I'm not very good in communicating with my spirits yet, I've found yet another playfull time to get to know each other. A few months ago, maybe a year, I read somewhere on this forum that you can put your spirits into teams. I had three big teams:
The Love-team.
The Happy-team.
The protection-team.

Now, after I'm ordering more and more spirits... I'm pretty sure my spirits push me to this, I've made up more teams. Next to the first three, now we have:
The magical team ( Psychic Power, astral connection, chakra's, meditation, magical abbilities).
The Adventurous team ( Discoveries, travelling, treasure hunting)
The Wish-granting team
The justice team ( the words that came up to me: "Karma will bit you through me")
The millionaires team ( prosperity) ( because dhuh, I can always try :p )
The Mental abbility team
The Nature Team. ( fauna, flora)

After I let them decide in what teams they wanted to be ( I'm guessing of my 27 spirits, they are all in different teams), by the pendulum, I was really tired. So I'm guessing I'm making progress with communicating with them. But I think it's also a nice treath to them, being put into teams. It's a great way of tasking them as well. Now I know to wich ones I need to look if I need a certain thing being done.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is actually a fantastic idea, thanks for sharing this! To help me communicate with my spirits I have a day dedicated to them and I let them chose their day / who they share it with, and so far its worked. But this is taking it to a new level that I might have to try as well!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I too made up some teams and after seeing your list of teams, perhaps it's time to make more teams.

So far I have teams for protection, nature, health, not only for myself but for my pets as well, and wealth. For the individuals I have lucid dreaming, opening the third eye and astral projection/travel. If I did more magic, I'd probably have a team to help with it.

Thanks Fireshadow for listing more possibilities for team work. 1ht It gave me ideas to make more teams and that I should actually write down what I do have.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
theranebulous
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragons

Fireshadow wrote:So, althought I'm not very good in communicating with my spirits yet, I've found yet another playfull time to get to know each other. A few months ago, maybe a year, I read somewhere on this forum that you can put your spirits into teams. I had three big teams:
The Love-team.
The Happy-team.
The protection-team.

Now, after I'm ordering more and more spirits... I'm pretty sure my spirits push me to this, I've made up more teams. Next to the first three, now we have:
The magical team ( Psychic Power, astral connection, chakra's, meditation, magical abbilities).
The Wish-granting team
The justice team ( the words that came up to me: "Karma will bit you through me")
The Mental abbility team

After I let them decide in what teams they wanted to be ( I'm guessing of my 27 spirits, they are all in different teams), by the pendulum, I was really tired. So I'm guessing I'm making progress with communicating with them. But I think it's also a nice treath to them, being put into teams. It's a great way of tasking them as well. Now I know to wich ones I need to look if I need a certain thing being done.

Make teams is definitely a trend when you have a lot of spirits. I also use this strategy with my spirits family but passing the time ... the idea got a little bit more complex here.

I also designed a leader for each team. Some of them are chosen spirits or created servitors. That's made easier to communicate with them and their organization. They can, for example, split the task into small tasks and get a faster result regarding my wishes.

Let them decide that by themselves is a good idea but in my spirit family did have some natural leaders and that become a common practice here.

They are happy with this decision. :)

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

theranebulous wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:So, althought I'm not very good in communicating with my spirits yet, I've found yet another playfull time to get to know each other. A few months ago, maybe a year, I read somewhere on this forum that you can put your spirits into teams. I had three big teams:
The Love-team.
The Happy-team.
The protection-team.

The Wish-granting team
The Mental abbility team

Make teams is definitely a trend when you have a lot of spirits. I also use this strategy with my spirits family but passing the time ... the idea got a little bit more complex here.

I also designed a leader for each team. Some of them are chosen spirits or created servitors. That's made easier to communicate with them and their organization. They can, for example, split the task into small tasks and get a faster result regarding my wishes.

Let them decide that by themselves is a good idea but in my spirit family did have some natural leaders and that become a common practice here.

They are happy with this decision. :)
My teams all have a leader, and some beta leaders installed in place. It takes a long time when I'm letting them vote for this :p And all teams are directly under my marid ( the first spirit I got), who is my direct beta. :-)

so basically: Me ( Alpha) -> Marid djinn ( Beta) -> leader of a team -> betas of a team ( cause everyone who didn't make it to be a leader, but was voted for, got the nice title of beta)

Cause let's take the example of the revenge team. My fire Fae is the one in charge overthere. She is the pro in revenge taking, and she is better at deciding and handling it then me. If I would be the leader of that group, I would definitly get a lot of bad karma coming my way. ;-) I mean, I would like curse everyone who annoys me :p So my fire fae who is many years older than me, can decide for this ;-)

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I didn't choose the team leaders. The most competent ones stepped forward to fill the positions and I speak to the leaders. They can sort out who's on the team and how to help me. My first spirit is in charge of the entire keep so I leave it up to him to keep the harmony,etc within the keep. So far, this arrangement works very well. I give them flowers as a thank you offering.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have teams for my spirit family, too. You have a few teams that hadn't occurred to me, though, and that got me thinking about adding new teams to my list.
:)

I have a Magick Team, a Protection Team, a Cheer-Up Team (as I deal with depression, with a doctor's care, but adding to my resources is never the wrong idea), the Wish Team, the Prosperity Team, the Healing Team, the Familiars Team. Then there are groups that seem to have a lot of members: Gryphons, Dragons, Felines, Canids, Foxes, and Equines are on that list. Anyone can be on ALL the teams that are a good fit for their talents.

I like that idea of an Adventure Team. That would serve in two ways: steering me in the direction of Cool Things to Do, and helping me see the innate Coolness in even the mundane things that I have to do on a regular basis. I am convinced that having an inner life where we treat everything as an adventure is a big key to staving off boredom. And if we can't find the adventure in some things, well, there are always options like listening to interesting or educational podcasts while we are doing something seemingly mundane or repetitive. Then we are broadening our minds a bit, and if that's not an adventure, what is?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Have you considered with the teams having them perhaps engage in a bit of game play with each other. Have them play the spiritual equivalent of basket ball on the planes. The competition will build team work, as well as force adaptability and creativity. Likewise if you can drift into a light trance you can catch glimpses of it at least, or get a feel for what they are doing. Play is as important for them I'd wager as it is for us, and could build their skills in both working together as well as finding solutions to adaptive situations.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote:Have you considered with the teams having them perhaps engage in a bit of game play with each other. Have them play the spiritual equivalent of basket ball on the planes. The competition will build team work, as well as force adaptability and creativity. Likewise if you can drift into a light trance you can catch glimpses of it at least, or get a feel for what they are doing. Play is as important for them I'd wager as it is for us, and could build their skills in both working together as well as finding solutions to adaptive situations.
I love this idea!

As I watch a lot of hockey during the hockey season, I offered up the idea of hockey scrimmages to my crew. One dragon replied, "No way am I wearing skates!" :lol: So maybe it'll have to be floor hockey, lol. But any game or project that they're willing to compete with will bring closer teamwork and a better feel for how their teammates work.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote:Have you considered with the teams having them perhaps engage in a bit of game play with each other. Have them play the spiritual equivalent of basket ball on the planes. The competition will build team work, as well as force adaptability and creativity. Likewise if you can drift into a light trance you can catch glimpses of it at least, or get a feel for what they are doing. Play is as important for them I'd wager as it is for us, and could build their skills in both working together as well as finding solutions to adaptive situations.
hm, I can't see them, but I like the idea, so how would that work out then? Like, I'm giving every team an ensignment, and the first one who gives me the thing I asked for wins the game? So... hmmm... I'm very competitive and I've a bunch of spirits who are custom conquered or came through with Reverse Adoption, so... I guess some of them are also pretty competitive :p Maybe I should do this really. And I'll put a price on every game. Maybe some medals or some winner cups :p

First I'll put my eh 14 new spirits in teams as well and then 'let the games begin'... OOHHH OOOHHH Now I found out why I clicked on the youtube clip of Dracula untold, the ending! Charles Dances says the same sentence in that clip!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”