Amazing sellers I got things from : 3

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Angellyden
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

So I gotten my spirts from quite a few sellers and spells from another. Each one of these sellers are amazing and unique in their own way. Each has different wait times though some are quick some take a minute. I still recommend you try each one though.

The pagan shop
I gotten technically 3 spirts from billy. I bought a RA Dragon roulette, I bought a sliver dragon shifter, and another RA but for a immortal. I'm still waiting on the other 2 orders, im being patient because he is busy. I did get white and pretty much got amazing detail about her. She very sweet and so far no problems. I'm pretty sure she listening to me all the time. As I'm always talking to her. She very patient with me as I'm having trouble seeing and hearing spirts. Overall I'm happy with her and cant wait till our bond grows.

cpak_ghost (ebay seller)

Now this seller I bought my lovely vampire from. I messaged them about him recently just to learn more about him. They told what they could, but they did tell me they didn't bond well enough, to know likes and dislikes. But they did tell me my vampire appeared to them in a dream maybe as a raven. So far no problems with lovely vampire and I enjoy his presence. When I first put his vessel on I coulf feel his enegry. Which was a little strong but overall it was still nice.

<<Removed by Mod>>

Cypress Star Spirits

Hands down love her store very much I bought a aura reading, cleansing, spirt communication enhancement, and physic ability boost. Her store is amazing and honestly I recommend her for any newbie keeper. Her prices are amazing and you get what you need. She's very attentive and emails me right away, when she comfirms the order. Honselty you should buy from her at least once.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Thanks for the mention! Sorry I didn't see this sooner, haha. 2hp

Also wanted to vouch for cpak_ghost on ebay. He's a great seller with active spirits! I have three from him and they're all unique and helpful in their own ways; all three have very different personalities. 2hp My Fire Drake buddy helps me with my energy/motivation when working with my own customers. It's cool when conjurers can help each other that way 2lv

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I heard a lot about cpak_ghost on eBay from this forum . He supposed to be very good. Do you know if he is still on eBay?

StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Luv_trinity wrote:I heard a lot about cpak_ghost on eBay from this forum . He supposed to be very good. Do you know if he is still on eBay?
He is indeed still on eBay 2hp

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits

Return to “Seller Review”