Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I read some articles on CH encyclopedia about connecting with djinns during certain times of the day, by using rituals and such... And honestly none of those really resonated with my djinn and I. Yes he likes lavender candles..but what seemed to bring him in the strongest was standing under his favorite tree and thinking about him. Or looking at a bug resting on a wall because he loves bugs. These things are specific to his likes and not written in an article.
I think each djinn is unique, but what applies to all the spirits in my keep is that what they value most is one on one time shared with me, in whatever way is easiest for me.

The easiest way that I am able to connect and open to spirits is through telepathy, which is probably why rituals don't work for me. I feel too distracted by the movements and physical gestures that my channel would get distorted. I see things much clearer in my mind than in the physical realm, so creating a magically charged giant bon fire in my mind for my faery gets a way bigger reaction from her than lighting a physical candle and placing it East.

They are there instantly when I invite them for a walk with me, and then my clairvoyance kicks in and I can see flashes images of them interacting with me or our surroundings.
I am new to this, spirit keeping. So keep in mind that this is just how I have learned by myself how to connect with spirits. It may not work for some, but it works for me. My djinn was my first spirit, and our relationship paved the way for discovering how to open up to connections, find my own limits and blocks, overcome the blocks and find openings.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Djinn / Genie”