Connection Weakened?

Kassidia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone! Lately I have been trying to reconnect with my sang vamp R. And things have been going well, and I use the pendulum often. However the pendulum hasn't been moving as much as usual and I am worried that I did something wrong.

What could have caused this? I have his vessel recharging as we speak. I am getting new spirits but I know he was excited to have more spirits come. I have been very stressed and I worry that could be causing it. Along with my stress I start doubting everything (even my poor spirit) I'm actively trying to treat him to make up for this. Listening to his favorite music and talking lots.
Could I have been asking to many tasks? Im just a little worried 1bg

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I know the feeling-stress is one factor that can prevent you from knowing your spirits are around you! I had got a spell from CH for Stress & Anxiety-I don't have a link to it but if you look it up in the shop you may find one suitable for you!

:3
Wiserdice
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Please for your own and your spirit's sake, try to find new communication methods other than the pendulum. Telepathy is the most reliable one. Don't rely too much on tools. The pendulum, if used correctly and say you even ground yourself and use protection can still give you incorrect answers.

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
Kassidia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire

Wiserdice wrote:Please for your own and your spirit's sake, try to find new communication methods other than the pendulum. Telepathy is the most reliable one. Don't rely too much on tools. The pendulum, if used correctly and say you even ground yourself and use protection can still give you incorrect answers.
I'm trying to use it less and less. However I have trouble with telepathy, how can I differ my thoughts from theirs, how do I know I'm not answering and my brain is speaking for them? (If that makes sense)

Wiserdice
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Kassidia wrote:
Wiserdice wrote:Please for your own and your spirit's sake, try to find new communication methods other than the pendulum. Telepathy is the most reliable one. Don't rely too much on tools. The pendulum, if used correctly and say you even ground yourself and use protection can still give you incorrect answers.
I'm trying to use it less and less. However I have trouble with telepathy, how can I differ my thoughts from theirs, how do I know I'm not answering and my brain is speaking for them? (If that makes sense)
Kassidia wrote:
Yes, it is hard to differentiate between your thoughts and that of your companions. I think what's really important in becoming good in telepathic communication is knowing your own thoughts. Usually, we don't pay attention to our thought processes during the day, but being aware of how we think, what kind of thoughts we usually have can help improving telepathy. That way if a foreign thought pops up, you'll know it is coming from someone else.

Practice is a must too. Practice, practice, practice. Most of the time, I talk out loud to my spirit companion. I never expect a reply from him, that way I usually avoid the problem of "making things up/talking to myself". I sometimes don't feel any kind of response from him, but that can be due to me being exhausted. Still, I don't let that discourage me, I know he is still listening. And that is also important. Believe that what you are saying to your spirit actually gets through. If you start having doubts, thinking "oh, god...maybe he didn't receive my message", chances are he really won't.

Other times, when I am full of energy, I start talking to him, and when I stop for a second to take a breath (=D), a thought pops up...or a feeling, and it feels foreign. That's why it's good to know your own thoughts. And that is when I know it is my spirit companion trying to tell me something.

One more thing. Don't try to use telepathy in crowded places. There are people who can do that, but I suppose they have years of experience. For us, begginers a quiet place works best.

So, be aware of little signs. Feelings, thoughts, they can even "send" you images. Always trust that your message is received by the spirit. They always hear you, even if you can't hear them.

Also, I don't know whether you have a good dream recall or not, but you could try asking your companion before going to bed to visit you in a dream in order to communicate better. That also works for me. Obviously, not all the time, although I don't even dare to ask him to come and visit me every single night. xD

I hope that helps. : )

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".

Return to “Spirit Keeping”