Tips for Bonding with Sidhe

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
SirMagio
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Hello all! I want to boost my bonding and connection with my Baobhan Sidhe, but can't find much information on bonding with them. On their encyclopedia article, it says that they love dancing under the moonlight, so maybe dancing with her in my mind's eye would be a good idea? If you didn't know, Baobhan Sidhe are Vampiric faeries. Any advice for Sidhe keepers on connecting? Any help appreciated.

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Lisa's site says this:
"Baobhan Sith Vampire - This is a unique form of vampire that originates in Scotland. These are female spirits that are somewhat of a cross between a vampire and a Succubus. They come out and feed at night on unsuspecting men who cannot resist their beauty. They are highly sexual and seductive beings that can lure even the most chaste of men into their arms. Once they have the man in their grasp they feed on him by draining his sexual energy and then drinking his blood. They don’t use fangs but rather sharp talon like fingernails to puncture the skin for drinking…These spirit entities can drain the energy from a male keeper so for male masters it is good to quickly develop a good relationship with them with gifts (blood, flowers, incense, etc) and adoration. You can also command them not to feed on you but they will be much more inclined to obey if you show them you care…For female masters the gifts are also helpful in earning their trust but they are not inclined to drain female masters in the same way…For any master, once you have gained their trust and respect they can bring you many benefits. The first of which is increased vitality, strength, and energy followed by increased libido and sexuality. You may also find that you are much more seductive and sensual than ever before and people simply become inexplicably “drawn” to you. This makes sex much more available and enjoyable…These vampires can also offer protection and healing to their masters as well as a better understanding of hidden mysteries and nocturnal energy. It would not be surprising if you actually started developing a more nocturnal schedule with this spirit in your life."

SirMagio
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Thank you

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.

Return to “Connecting”