Telekinesis is my skill?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

It’s been a common theme in some of my dreams where I can move things with my mind ala Jean Grey (My favorite X-Men character). It’s mostly little things like moving paper, small pebbles or rocks, pencils etc.

I dreamt about it last night where a coworker of mine touched my shoulder and said that he knew I had telekinesis and wanted to see if I can actually move something. So I showed him by moving balled up paper and levitating it mid air. I tried it on a heavier object like a smooth stone with stripes on it and he was impressed, so was I!

Another interesting part: I was sitting in the back seat of a car in a shopping center parking lot and I wanted to shake the branches of a tree to have the leaves/pine cones fall on pedestrians. I was only able to shake sections of the tree but I was having fun being able to do that.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thats interesting. For about a year I had really vivid dreams about telekinesis. They kept coming up. And any time I woke up I would feel like I was missing something, like I suddenly lost a sense that came naturally to me. The dreams have since stopped but they really were something

SeekerCM
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: -
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Campamocha wrote:Thats interesting. For about a year I had really vivid dreams about telekinesis. They kept coming up. And any time I woke up I would feel like I was missing something, like I suddenly lost a sense that came naturally to me. The dreams have since stopped but they really were something
I've had MANY dreams like that. Telekinesis is my dreams is second nature, as is flying. Its like I know I can do it and, while I have to focus a lot, there no reason why it shouldn't work. When I wake I always feel diminished. Like I've left a part of myself behind in the dream.

Chuck

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”