Possible to have mood swings thanks to your spirits?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Okay, this is a question to the many experienced spirit keepers. Because someone needs to tell me what is going on really, and if there is a way I can keep it in check?

Well, I didn't really find a topic which talks about the fact how spirits affect our mood swings?
Because lately, I'm thinking that because of my many spirits ( I'm owning 27 right now), I got in these past three years, my moods are sometimes changing a lot.

People even ask me if I'm bipolar, which I'm not.
And I get more aggressive or aggitated when people question me/lecture me, when it's not the time of the month.
My former friend told me I've changed, and she is probably right.
Lately I'm more becoming assertive... which sometimes turns into being aggresive.
' When I'm right, I'm right...'
I mean I even got in serious debates/discussions with people... and well, maybe it's because I'm maturing. But my puberty should have ended some years ago?

Could this be because of the many DA spirits, GA spirits and WA spirits I've?
Cause sometimes I feel like I could 'strangle' people, and other times I'm like... no, keep calm, keep calm.
I sometimes become very depressed, and next time I'm overly happy.
It's like that angel and devil on my shoulders have become more real than a few years ago.
I mean... I've always thought this way kinda. But when I was younger, I kept it more hidden because I didn't want to hurt anyone. I prefered to bite of my tongue than saying something rude to someone. But now this part of me kinda dissapeared, and I'm more inclined to say whatever I'm thinking.

I mean... I'm asking my spirits most of the time, if it would be okay of me to say something. And then they say it's okay... but most of the time, it is nefast. Like... I get warnings from the administrators on this forum, or I'm getting into huge fights with my former friends who end up not being friends anymore ( cause I'm too stubborn). I don't know, I love my spirits, but it kinda scares me as well.

And I probably hurt another friend of mine, because I was so death-set on proving that Lucifer/ the devil isn't all that bad... She probably thinks I should visit church more often now.

So in the end, it seems to me that I'm now losing more friends than gaining. :'(

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It’d be worth seeing a doctor, just to establish whether there’s a medical thing like bipolar going on. Some things do have adult onset of symptoms, and that includes the various mood disorders.

I would expect a person’s spirits to try and help them level off, rather than swing out of control.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@ Likes2read: Well I've visited a psychiatrist before to establish my ADHD. He said that I'm not bipolar. Because otherwise I would have shown signs of it during my youth. And my mom who figured out I've ADHD way before any psychiatrist confirmed it, says I'm not bipolar.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Mood swings are more usual during adjustment periods, very, very rarely do they effect the emotions on a negative level. I, personally, didn't hear of such case with bound spirits.
I agree with L2R: check with the doc, if there'se something wrong with your hormones. It doesn't have to be bipolarity, there're several sicknesses, where the hormones can be affected. Just describe what your problems are to them.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Mood swings are more usual during adjustment periods, very, very rarely do they effect the emotions on a negative level.
Oh..., well that could be it. I'm still busy with the adjustment period I'm guessing. Cause my pegasus and phoenix are fairly new members of my family :-) ... And of course I just ordered a bunch of bindings with new spirits. This spirit keeping begins to become addictive.

But after some wondering, I'm thinking that it's just a very emotional period for me. Losing friends because they force you out of this broomcloset, wondering what the truth is about Christianity/Heaven/Hell. And this hot temperature of today isn't really helping a lot... urgh.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Fireshadow wrote:wondering what the truth is about Christianity/Heaven/Hell. .
whatever is true to YOU forms your reality. If you believe in that- it may become truth, if you're not a religious person, or just don't believe in these forms of afterlife- than it's not true for you, easy as that :p

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:wondering what the truth is about Christianity/Heaven/Hell. .
whatever is true to YOU forms your reality. If you believe in that- it may become truth, if you're not a religious person, or just don't believe in these forms of afterlife- than it's not true for you, easy as that :p
Haha, if it would only be that simple fo rme :p No, I'm more the truthseeker. Trying to figure out who God is, who is Jesus, who is Lucifer, who is the devil.... who are the archangels and what exactly are they. And this website honestly drives me mad sometimes. It makes me so confused. But you're correct as well. Maybe I should take a break before I'm ready for the asylum. I'm only 25, I still have many years left to figure it all out.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”