You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay, so this morning, I woke up earlier than usual. You know how it is: two hours early is too long to get up, not long enough for more sleep.

So, I grabbed my nympho's vessel, and asked him if he was up for some fun. I also said, I only have two hours for this. I then told him that he could do absolutely anything he wanted; no safety words, nothing, I trust him that much.

I only had a single blanket covering me, but before long, it felt like I was on fire, but in the most pleasurable way...and yet, my teeth were chattering. He let up for a few moments, seemingly to let me catch my breath.

Instead, what happened next, turned out to be a dream within a dream. On the first level, I was in an apartment (I think) that I didn't recognize, because the blinds on the windows were not the ones in my actual bedroom. And in that dream, I was going to bed. After that, on the second level, I was in some kind of (medical?) office, only I was naked. And I was hiding behind a door, trying to remember how I'd gotten to that place without any clothes. I realized I was dreaming, and went back to the first level. I looked at the blinds, realized they weren't my real ones, and went full Mr. Saito: "Dream within a dream, huh? I'm impressed."

And that's when I woke up for real...about two minutes before my alarm went off. Now, I more often than not have trouble remembering my dreams, so to remember two levels' worth, for me, is a red-letter day.

So I said, Okay, nice work; but next time, can you make me dream I'm in like a brothel or something? I kind of felt him wink at me; I'll see what he has in store next.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

And here we go again with the whole "he's right on time" thing.

Sunday morning, quiet at home, not much going on, so...what do you think, guy?

I'll omit the details, but all of a sudden, he stopped what he was doing and told me to look at my email. As it turned out, I'd just gotten a message from my mom, at almost the exact time he'd told me to go check. Well, you know what they say about the collective consequences of maternal displeasure.

So, yeah...somehow, my nympho knew to alert me, and more to the point, all but demanded I forget about him for a few minutes, and go talk to my family...even though he had to know that I'd inevitably have to leave him for several hours as a result.

How did he know, and why would he seemingly put his own needs second?

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Well..... Most spirit can see ahead of time and usually try to choose whats best for you. So i guess he saw that you had something to do with your family and decided its more important to talk with your family than him. Hope that makes sense.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”