Dream I had last night

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

Hey, I had a dream last night, I typed it down in notes as fast as I could so expect incomplete sentences and strange wording.

———————

First tower/dream there was a light (candle) or something that needed to be turned on but the elevator (more of a wooden lift) wouldn’t work properly, was wooden, there were a few other maintenance people and there was a floor at the same level that lead to a place of small/medium sized animals on kinda shelves but like not for shopping, more like a shelter, I took interest in the opossum and choosing it for adoption I guess, I don’t remember much after that I woke up

Not sure when, between the two dreams things were getting kinda murky with me awake in a semi-lucid state with negative feelings also the part about my older crush is more related to the 2nd dream but I can’t tell when I had it besides in between the 2 dreams, also I could of had more dreams but these are the two I can recall or be sure I had. Anyways my crush was at my house visiting with her new boyfriend and it was just me and my dad there, My father and them were talking but then he went off to do his own things, I spoke with her and her bf which I didn’t approve of, he seemed bit odd from like the 1980s or something but young, anyways they both went out the door to leave and I attempted to hint to my crush of my feelings, then they got into their car and her bf started recklessly driving down and drive way and down the street, there was a very light sheet or snow leading me to believe it’s more related to the 2nd dream I had but idk.

So next dream starts, I was in library at school and studying something when some staff there gave me a book that they said was assigned to me saying how I needed more sleep and then another staff member came and they were kinda harassing me over eating ice cream (or something similar idk it didn’t make sense) I assuming since it prevented me from sleeping or studying and then for some reason Things escalated I was handcuff but each hand had a different cuff and then more students there had their hands cuffed together next to each other forming a grid or chains in a square cells kinda, anyways I had a key and managed to unlock my cuffs then gave it to the crowd and slip away running outside of my high school bare feet, it was wet outside and winter kinda with a very thin sheet of snow then went into another entrance that lead to the 2nd tower I dreamt of,

2nd tower was based on my high school only it was taller, students were going up stairs but then got stuck and crowded due to a a young kid (like 6 years old) blocking a narrow path that kinda went across the middle of the stairway that only a single person can walk across due to how narrow it was, There was a older adult adjacent to the kid kinda lower on the staircase trying to talk to the kid, he was speaking foreign or Polish I assume since some people sang happy birthday but in Polish like my family normally does, most notably my older sister who was also on the staircase. Anyways I assume the guy was trying to get the kid moved so I picked the kid up with intent to carry him across but then kinda put him down again a bit in attempt to read the adult’s expression if it’s what he wants me to do and that’s where my dream(s) ended.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

It sounds like you were receiving a message with one & a warning with another! If you are considering bringing home another spirit pay attention to your dreams, there may be a special message as to the identity of it! The other dream kind of sounds like a warning or something close-is it the crush that you are worried about or the BF-since the BF seems kind of like a 1980's thing-is it your crush is being held back or that this BF stuck on one thing just to move/act too fast & reckless? The last part sounds like your caring concerned intentions, as well as knowing about how important the comforts of being around people you care about! LOL I ask because me growing up in the 70's & 80's-I graduated in 1989 from high school & the BF in your dream reminds me of the personality traits we kind of had then-can be listed as being stubborn or stuck on something/stupid, or in some cases not wanting to follow what everyone else is doing because we need to do what is right for us not our friends & that's if they are really a friend!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

OOOOPS-forgot to add-another 1980's personality is also moving too fast as well & not thinking something out clearly! May be a bit off topic but a part of your dream may need some answers from someone that was around during that time!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”