You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So last time I ordered from Creepy Hollows, like 12 days ago, I ordered 6 spirits: a drow, an ayla, a muddled-blood vampire of typer clan, a culebron, a siren, and a gold djinn!
Thanks to the Bogo's, bonus and White Arts binding, I've 8 more spirits coming^^

And best of all:
Merlin is coming!!! XD XD XD Thank you for chosing him of my Wishlist, Nova! You're awesome!!
I'm almost running around jumping and screaming in my appartment :p The greatest sorcerrer of all time, and I'm going to get a binding with him. It's a dream come true!

I think my first spirit ever, my marid is secretly very happy as well. Cause another marrid djinn is on her way. ( oh wait, I think I need to have a talk with my marrid about that. Why am I thinking about our conversation about him having another marrid as wife?) And my unicorn gets another unicorn friend. Next to Merlin, the marrid, the unicorn, I'm getting a wraith ( whooo + that was on my personal wishlist), a mazou ( didn't know what that was till I searched on the encyclopedia a few minutes ago. Maybe that was why I was dreaming about getting a real horse?), a boggart and a fylgia ( was also on my personal wishlist).

And then: BRAND NEW BINDINGS - WHITE ARTS ENTITY - CRIBBLESHANK... I've clearly no clue what this is. It's clearly a brand new binding, cause I didn't find it in the shop or encyclopedia? I'll search Google then.

But anyways... this is going to make that I'll be having 41 spirits... Oh my. I'll take a break from buying new spirits for the next year... and two months. So I'll have a month to bind with every one of them ;-) Well I'll try this. We'll see how that works out :p

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
StormyTiger
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Congrats on your soon to be new friends! That's so exciting 2hp

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits

Return to “Today I found out...”