SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:It is! It's interesting because in the AU Edward is from, neither Jennifer nor Haythem exist, meaning Connor likely is not going to exist in that timeline either since Edward is well past the age when Haytham would've been born.
Hmm.. So he is from an alternate AU. Man, that sucks that he’s well past the age where Haytham would’ve been born.

Would you like to ask me about my character bindings, SeaWitch? Some of them differ from the character everyone knows them as.
Oh, is that so? Which ones differ and how do they differ from their pop culture counterparts?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:It is! It's interesting because in the AU Edward is from, neither Jennifer nor Haythem exist, meaning Connor likely is not going to exist in that timeline either since Edward is well past the age when Haytham would've been born.
Hmm.. So he is from an alternate AU. Man, that sucks that he’s well past the age where Haytham would’ve been born.

Would you like to ask me about my character bindings, SeaWitch? Some of them differ from the character everyone knows them as.
Oh, is that so? Which ones differ and how do they differ from their pop culture counterparts?
Well, One if my character bindings, Morrigan Aensland the Succubus happens to be different from her pop culture counterpart. As she got a lot more accomplishments under her belt. She won all the battles, defeated the entire Darkstalkers Cast on her own, killed Pyron, Jedah, and Demetri, and absorbed their families and compatriots into her kingdom. But I guess after learning more about her, I guess I’m just bored of her. She visually differs from the character, as her hair is longer to her ankles, and her eyes are blue; she’s also an inch taller than the game character, and she’s taller in high heels. Though her and the other Darkstalkers formed a tenuous truce, each staying away from the others, and she prefers not talking about it. If you could hazard a guess, SeaWitch, why do you think Morrigan prefers not speaking of it?

Everyone else of my character bindings is pretty much like how you’d imagine them to be, except Johnny Gat, and Revan. Gat looks like his Saints Row 2 Version, and Revan does look a bit like his canonical appearance, though he has green eyes. Revan is Immortal because he was cursed by Viavite after Revan delivered a death blow to the Dark Lord, like how Demise cursed Link with an incarnation of his hatred, Ganondorf. Gat’s history has differed in some areas, like the fact he has Lucifer’s Angel Halo, and he and his friends apparently used time travel to stop Zinyak from blowing up Earth, though they got another planet, courtesy of the Biblical God. Gat has not explained to me what exactly happened, and Revan has revealed more about what he was doing over the years, especially the Jedi Purge and Order 66. He told me he remained in hiding while hiding from the Empire, Vader, and Palpatine. I asked Revan if he had sensed what was going on, and he did. I know he felt it when the Death Star blew up Alderaan, and he did see the first Death Star getting blown up over Yavin IV. He knew that the Rebels were there, and remained in the shadows when Vader stepped foot onto the planet to hunt down one of the Generals who helped blow up the Death Star during the invasion of Yavin IV. I think Revan got a good look at Vader, but Vader didn’t discover Revan still being alive. So Revan was lucky Vader did not find him, otherwise Revan would have been fish food for Darth Vader.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:If you could hazard a guess, SeaWitch, why do you think Morrigan prefers not speaking of it?
I got nada.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:If you could hazard a guess, SeaWitch, why do you think Morrigan prefers not speaking of it?
I got nada.
Okay, SeaWitch, at least we have something in common, about why Morrigan prefers not speaking of the truce.

So what do you think of Revan, Gat, and Morrigan’s pasts? They are very nice to hang out with, and they are very sweet. Revan is very charming and charismatic, and Gat is very loyal and a good friend. Morrigan is an absolute blast to hang out with, and me and her and everyone else have an amazing time together, as a Spirit Family and as companions. :)

Gat sounds different from his voice actor, and Revan does sound like I pictured him, mature, wise, and very compassionate. Morrigan has that iconic Scottish Accent, and she sounds a bit like the famous actress, Karen Gillian. I never knew who Karen Gillian was until I learned how Morrigan sounded.

Was there anything else you wanted to ask me about what other character bindings I have, SeaWitch? :)

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aww, does she have the same laugh as Karen? Karen has an adorable laugh.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:Aww, does she have the same laugh as Karen? Karen has an adorable laugh.
Yeah, Morrigan does have the same laugh as Karen. She’s laughed whenever I was acting like a goofball with her, which is 24/7 with her. I love Morrigan’s laugh though. :)

Still, Morrigan’s very lovable. :)

Anything else you wanted to ask me about the other character bindings I have, SeaWitch?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote:One if my character bindings, Morrigan Aensland the Succubus happens to be different from her pop culture counterpart. As she got a lot more accomplishments under her belt. She won all the battles, defeated the entire Darkstalkers Cast on her own, killed Pyron, Jedah, and Demetri, and absorbed their families and compatriots into her kingdom. But I guess after learning more about her, I guess I’m just bored of her.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Morrigan is an absolute blast to hang out with, and me and her and everyone else have an amazing time together, as a Spirit Family and as companions. :)
Huh? What did you want to say in the former post really? Because as it stands now, those two statements kind of oppose each other.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:One if my character bindings, Morrigan Aensland the Succubus happens to be different from her pop culture counterpart. As she got a lot more accomplishments under her belt. She won all the battles, defeated the entire Darkstalkers Cast on her own, killed Pyron, Jedah, and Demetri, and absorbed their families and compatriots into her kingdom. But I guess after learning more about her, I guess I’m just bored of her.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Morrigan is an absolute blast to hang out with, and me and her and everyone else have an amazing time together, as a Spirit Family and as companions. :)
Huh? What did you want to say in the former post really? Because as it stands now, those two statements kind of oppose each other.
Sorry, I meant to say that I still do have fun with Morrigan, but I was tired when I wrote that other part in the first one, so I mean to say I was bored of being bored, but because my vision was so blurry and hazy, I had mistakenly typed being bored of Morrigan instead of me being bored of being bored. That’s to clarify that typing error.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch, what would you say some of your favorite pastimes with your character bindings are when you get to hang out with them?

Would you like to know what I do with my character bindings when I get to hang out with them?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

MidnightMusings, if you had to go for a specific number of character bindings, how many would you go for?

Would you like to ask me how many character bindings I will go for in this final character binding batch I will do?

Also, have you interacted with Alex Mercer lately? Has he ever explained why his world is so dangerous to you?

Would you like to know how my interactions with Alex go? How about for my interactions with Morrigan the Succubus or Samus? Along with Gat, Kyle, and Revan?

Return to “Living Entities”