Beginner to spirit keeping

DarkThanatos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

So I am new to spirit keeping and have a few things I am curious about and would like to see if maby some more experienced keepers would have some helpful input to what I have experienced so far.

I would like to begin by saying that I don't consider myself a very spiritual person. While I do believe in spirits I just consider myself to be very dense. If you were to ask one of my friends about me they would probably say I was dense as a brick, and had the emotional range of a tea spoon. ( just adding this information incase it may cause some form of problem when it comes to communicating with my spirits)

Now about a week ago I did not know spirit keeping existed I was actually looking around online for how to contact or summon a succubus the reason for this is I have always had a attraction to things I feel are more misunderstood and especially a succubus in general I have always thought that the whole religious idea that they are Dominic creatures whose only purpose was to have sex with men, then take their soul and kill them to me this never made any sense. As a result I started looking for more information including how to contact one as well. Eventually I stumbled upon a topic on this form taking about the using the letter method and someone their suggested to that person to order one through CH. (Can't remember the original post but I would like to thank that person if I find it again) so I started looking and eventually ordered a custom conjured succubus C5T3, at the same time CH has their BOGO and I decided upon the reverse adoption in addition to the penny deal so I had ordered 3 spirits when I initially only came for one not sure why.

Skipping ahead my 3 spirits just arrived yesterday my succubus spirit K, my Nympho from BOGO J, and a kitsune from the penny deal N, now within about a hour of getting them I got a head ach not so much pounding more of a pressure at both of my temple's and decided I should take a nap. As soon as I laid down I smelled something that reminded me of flowers but not what kind and I fell asleep anyway as soon as I did I woke up to the feeling of something grabbing my face cause I remember feeling 4 fingers on both sides of my face and something pressing against my lips when I opened my eyes I couldn't see anything but with them closed I was picturing a shadow figure above me (keep in mind I was disoriented from being just woken up) the pressure on my lips faded and then slowly the hands holding my head dissapered as well and I fell back asleep.
Now once i woke up I still couldn't feel my spirits or at least I don't think I can not sure but I did talk to then periodically throughout the day the odd thing is I was exhausted all day and went to bed around 10pm (odd for me considering I usually go to sleep around 1 am due to work and videogames) woke up abound 3am then back to sleep and didnt wake up till 11:30 this morning still very tired. Still cant feel my spirits But I know it should take time especially for me so I am just continuing to talk to them though it is a one sided conversion. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to me and could Maby help explain what I am experiencing.

Also as a side note one more thing of curiosity I just remembered, before I fell asleep my dog jumped on the bed and laid down with me for a few minutes the reason this is odd is because he isn't really a dog he is a mix between timber wolf and British Columbian wolf with a small amount of German Shepard mixed in he never gets on the bed with me even if I have treats and will always sleep close to the door he is also skittish espically around people so that is why I say it is odd for him to jump on the bed and lay next to me even though he was only their for about 5 minutes

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It might be a dream, or sleep paralysis. The state before we sleep is a sensitive period suitable for interacting with spirits, which is one reason meditation is highly recommended so that we're not dependent on having to sleep to interact with them.

The exhaustion might also be because of adjustment period to the bindings and the companions.

On the other hand, don't forget protection, protection, and protection : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarkThanatos
new here
new here

Thank you for your reply I will say now that it has been a full week since they arrived the headache and exhaustion have subsided. I know I need to practice my meditation more I have no problem clearing my mind but Unfortunently I fall asleep to quickly.

I also have a friend who is sensitive to spirits and could tell almost immediately that they were around and recommended I see a friend of hers who is good at things such as psychic readings. When I talked to him though he said it was odd cause he couldn't get a read on me at all, the way he described it it was like there was a wall around me completley blocking me off from everything. He then quietly asked me if I was aware I had spirits around me most people who do his job are usually carfull when asking people that question due to not knowing if they have one willingly or not. He said he couldn't fully tell if my spirits were blocking me from him or not but he felt that wasn't the case he said it felt more like I had a wall around myself that I had built up in order to block myself off from everything both spiritually and emotionally. So any input on his opinion would be helpful but me big concern right now is that if what he said is true I don't want to block myself off from my spirits I truly want to open up to and bond with them but I don't really know how to do that and un block myself from them so any suggestions on how to go about that would be greatly appreciated.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh generally it is not recommended to ask third party to read or contact your companions. This thread may be a good read:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic36427.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarkThanatos
new here
new here

I see thank you for the quick reply. I would like to state that I actually never did ask anyone to read my spirits. My friend could feel them immediately and we have known each other for a while so she asked me about it when I explained what was going on she suggested I may have something blocking me and suggested I visit the other guy to see if I had a block I didn't ask him to read my spirits or anything he just felt they were there, again very quickly. And since he knew my friend well he asked me about it. Though I may be new to this I never considered asking someone else to read my spirits mainly because I considered it to be more of a insult to the actual spirit as if I was saying I don't really trust them that they are there. However it has mad me realize that I need to be more careful in the future and Maby do something like the dead vessel spell our more than likely have it preformed by CH in order to not have that happen in the future

Return to “Spirit Keeping”