queenofgreen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a few unbounds invading my home, they're more annoying than anything, but i would prefer them
to dwell elsewhere and not in my home. However i cannot seem to find a banishing ritual that relates to unbounds/unwanted spirits.

has anyone here had dealings with them? or managed to knowingly banish them?

Any advice, information or direction would be gratefully appreciated

Thank you!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
kathma
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 25
If I could be anything, I would be...: witch
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

queenofgreen wrote:I have a few unbounds invading my home, they're more annoying than anything, but i would prefer them
to dwell elsewhere and not in my home. However i cannot seem to find a banishing ritual that relates to unbounds/unwanted spirits.

has anyone here had dealings with them? or managed to knowingly banish them?

Any advice, information or direction would be gratefully appreciated

Thank you!
Hi,

I have used the following 2 spells and it worked.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DISSOLVE ... NTITY.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... irits.html

Protection spell is recommended even after dissolving the unbound.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Knowing what your belief system, cultural stance, and things of that are would help a lot. For example if you were Norse I'd recommend a number of runes and focusing methods with that. If you are Christian I'd recommend the Lesser Banishing Pentagram Ritual. If you don't have a faith but have certain ideas pointing in one direction or another that too changes the recommendation. The reason for this is focus, intensity, and energy are the core parts of any working. From banishing to manifestation, from cleansing to calling, and all other points in between and outside those.

So for example I use a Norse version of the LBPR at times, but if I were to use the original version being about as far from Christian as I can get now, it would have no effect on me. If the words and symbols have no meaning to the practitioner then it's the hokey pokey. If the words and symbols have meaning, OR if you are adaptable enough to accept their meaning despite not being in that system then what looks like a silly dance becomes a powerful representation of the art forms.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote:Knowing what your belief system, cultural stance, and things of that are would help a lot. For example if you were Norse I'd recommend a number of runes and focusing methods with that. If you are Christian I'd recommend the Lesser Banishing Pentagram Ritual. If you don't have a faith but have certain ideas pointing in one direction or another that too changes the recommendation. The reason for this is focus, intensity, and energy are the core parts of any working. From banishing to manifestation, from cleansing to calling, and all other points in between and outside those.

So for example I use a Norse version of the LBPR at times, but if I were to use the original version being about as far from Christian as I can get now, it would have no effect on me. If the words and symbols have no meaning to the practitioner then it's the hokey pokey. If the words and symbols have meaning, OR if you are adaptable enough to accept their meaning despite not being in that system then what looks like a silly dance becomes a powerful representation of the art forms.
Oh I would be very interested in hearing more about the rune method and the Norse version of LBPR. I'm allergic to organized religion and for the life of me can't do the original LBPR, I feel ridiculous when even attempting it. I would feel much more at home with the Norse version even thought I'm not exactly a Norse person myself but that world is much closer to me than Christian one.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

I actually keep a copy on hand that I can hand out easily on the Norse Version of the LBPR I constructed years back. I'll paste that here. For runes I'd recommend drawing, and putting power into Thurisaz and Hagalaz, and expanding that energy outward. Thurisaz and Hagalaz are powerful offensive runes. Afterward then kind of cleanse the area with Wunjo (Joy) and Fehu (home).

The Norse LBPR

Perform the Hammer of Thor as follows:

Take a Hammer in your right hand (or use your fist or other weapon). Begin by facing East.

Imagine the Yggdrasil (World Tree or Tree of Life) represented as a combination of many glowing green strands of various shades running up your body from the root of the world to the top of your crown. Hold this image for a few moments and let that light pool up into your crown chakra as the energy moves along the middle pillar of your chakras. Allow that mixture of green energies to continue to fill the crown chakra for a few moments.

Touch your forehead with your weapon and vibrate MEGIN - pronounced m-eh-g-eyn (Strength)

Imagine that green light condensing into your crown chakra now glowing bright purple as you vibrate MEGIN.

Touch the middle of your solar plexus with your weapon and begin vibrating vibrate VERJA – pronounced veh-rr-y-awe (Protect)

Move the weapon downward toward your root chakras as you imagine the bright purple energy moving down through your central line and and pooling at your feet as you vibrate the energy shifts into a bright red color pooling at your feet.

Holding your weapon in your right hand to your right side vibrate RIKI – pronounced rrr-ey-k-ey (Power)

Imagine now those red energies at your feet as you vibrate RIKI becoming bright golden with the power of lightning as they flow through your body into your right hand. All of the energy becomes golden now as you do the intonation.

Hold your weapon in your left hand extended left OR pointing to the left in your right to and vibrate VEGR – pronounced veh-g-err (Glory)

Imagine those golden energies now flowing through your body into your side as that golden energy begins to vibrate bright white within your body. Pool the energy into your weapon as you do so.

Clasp your both hands on the weapon again at chest level and vibrate æ - pronounce ah - (forever)

At this point picture the hammer extending out from you, forming a Mjolnir larger than your body and pulsing out into the heavens and earth a bright white and golden energy.

Hold your weapon outward now in both hands above your head and visualize that white and golden light surging through it vibrating HAGALL – pronounced h-awe-g-awelll

The Norse Pentagram:

The Norse Pentagram makes use of your ritual weapon to draw it. When using a hammer for this picture the energy flowing from the hammer head like a beam of light carving into the air. For each step of this ritual starting in the easy visualize the element in play surrounding you and your weapon as a bright glowing fire of the proper color associated with the element. Extend that element visually through your weapon as you draw the pentagram in the air. Vibrate the elements name as you draw this pentagram. Picture the pentagram burning as a creation made of this element and acting as an elemental gateway. Raise your weapon to the sky and visualize energy flowing from the center of that pentagram into a sphere above it. After this turn to the appropriate direction with your weapon still held at the sky point visualizing a line of white energy connecting it to the next pooling point of energy that will be created.

Begin this by facing the East and focusing on the element of Wind, then the South and Fire, then the West and Water, then ending in the North and Earth.

Begin drawing the pentagram from the upper left to upper right vibrating “v-ey-nd-rr” (wind) and performing the visualizations.

Now Raise the Weapon to the sky pooling energy and rotate in a semicircle toward the south. Draw the pentagram lower right to top point this time vibrating hyrr “huhr” (fire) as you draw pentagram.

Again Raise the Weapon to the sky pooling energy and rotate in a semicircle toward the West. Draw the pentagram top right to top left this time invoking Logr “l-aw-g-rr” (water) while tracing the pentagram.

Raise the Weapon to the sky pooling energy once more and rotate toward the North. Draw the pentagram again this time lower left to top point vibrate the word grund “g-rr-oond”(earth) as you create the pentagram. Raise your weapon once more pooling energy.

Weapon raised turn toward the East picture the energy that you have placed on each corner circling around in a bright brilliant light connecting those weapon energies glowing around you. Visualize the elements mixing in your weapon and then within you as the circle completes.

Hold your weapon outward and say: BEFORE ME, then vibrate, THOR.

Visualize the God of Thunder standing before you with his red hair blowing in the wind. His might mjolnir in one hand. Yellow energy crackles in the background as a refreshing breeze cleanses and purifies the air.

Then say: BEHIND ME, then vibrate, AEgir

Visualize Aegir as an older but strong giant with a frothy white beard standing there. Behind him are his servants and attendants. He stands upon the water it's self holding a horn filled with ale. Imagine the cool spray of the ocean breeze rushing over you as he stands there.

Then say: AT MY RIGHT HAND, then vibrate, TYR

Imagine standing before you in full battle armor a man with one arm. In his left hand he holds a sword engulfed in fire. Behind him are a thousand warriors all dressed in armor. Flames leap from about him as his is the fire of justice. Imagine the purifying fire of justice moving about you cleansing you of false wrongs and fears.

Then say: AT MY LEFT HAND, then vibrate, Freyja

See the Goddess Freyja standing before you clad in fine sliks. Around her are her attendants, Valkyrie, and other warrior maidens. You can see the green luscious grasses about her. Smell the earthiness and the morning dew as you feel the energy of her earthen power wash over you like laying on fresh grass on a cool summers day.

Now, say: ABOUT ME FLAMES THE PENTAGRAMS, AND IN THE CENTER THE HAMMER OF CREATION

Imagine the circle of bright white light around you and visualize the Hammer of Thor energy moving through you.

Repeat The Hammer of Thor. In closing thank the Gods, Thank the Mother Earth, Thank the Elements, and Thank your own Soul.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

2hp Thank you!

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

If you are confident they're not demonic.. just tell them to go away. If you are spiritual then call somebody in to help you.

IMO.. face it.. ask it what it wants. Usually it goes away.

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I have some specific methods for removing attachements from body and home. To remove from home, get a piece of blue kyanite! And get a various set of herbs like sage stick, rosemary, juniper, copal resin, frankisense, palo santo dust. Bergamont herb or asofoetida. Sage and copal are great starting points, bergamont is one of my better banishing herbs.

First clean your house very well, and try to declutter as much as possible. This will include cleanign the walls and such. There is a good micro fiber mob you can get as well as a general wall cleaner. Lemon ammonia, vinegar windex, soap are great to use. Ammonia is also suspected to disrupt entites.

Once you have cleaned and decluttered. Open a window and/or door in every room. This is said to give the spirit a way to escape. Take the peice of a blue kyanite and hold in your left hand with your fingertips. Try to get all 5 fingertips holding the kyanite. In the other hand hold the burning herbs. usually I am using an old frying pan to burn the herbs in so I can have a variety of herbs burning as well as to prevent any herbs from falling off and burning the floor and furniture.Also open all cabinets and containers so the smoke can get everywhere. Light your herbs directly, there should be no flames, only embers burning with smoke smudging your house. Some herbs like the copal will need a charcoal disk to be lit and the copal placed on the disk in order to let off the smoke. The reason for the kyanite is because for whatever reason, for me, when held in the left hand at the fingertips, when I get near an area where the unbound entity is hiding, it will cause a sense of negative emotions, this is due to kyanite being a very anti evil stone.

Now with kyanite in the left hand, smuding herbs in the right. Walk all around a room and start wafting the smoke up and down everywhere you can, make notice to focus on corners as well, spirits for some reason like to hide in corners. As you do this say a banishing like 'I COMMAND all negative energies and entities to leaves this place/space/home. BEGONE. Only love and light may remain.' It is important to say the words since words to seem to carry some sort of power. Also try not to doubt the process, the spirits will try to convince you that this wont work, but it does work. Pay attention to areas where you get an emotional/mental or physical aversion. When you find that area, stay there continuing to chant your banishing until the feelings of negativty go away. you might hear a pop as the entity leaves. Continue all around the house and do the same thing. Once the entire house is done, also do some of the outside of the house, even your car. And the electrical box is a hot spot for me, smudge that too.

Some combos of herbs recommended for this are, copal and frankisense, copal and solomons seal, copal and franisense and araibic gum, sage and rosemary, rosemary and lavender. Sage alone is really good, bergamont is really good. Some people also recommend doing this with a abalone shell as the vessel for the burning herbs (put some sand or salt at the bottom so you dont burn yourself when smudhing that way) as well as having a feather to waft the smoke around. The diea hear is the 4 elements are represented with the shell being water, the charcoal burning is fire, the herbs are earth, and the feather is the wind.

Once that is done you can burn some sweat grass. Some recommendations are to burn the sweat grass at the same time as sage and cedar. Others recommend doing copal first, then sage, then sweatgrass. Also call on any spirits or dieties to help you with this process, or dont if you dont feel comfortable. Some things to do after the smudging is to play uplifting music to raise the vibration of the area. also put a line of salt on all of the doors and windows to prevent re-entry. You cn also weaken the unbound a bit by playing the surah al bakrah or psalm 23, psalm 91, as well as some sort of high pitched freqeuncy.

This can help get rid of some really stuborn probelms, You can also get an oil diffuser and get certain essential oils to repel them. Lemongrass, camphor, sage, and lemon oil in a diffuser is a good combo, rosemary, lavender and bergamon oil is also good. Sage and bergamont as well. Tea tree, thyme oil and eyucaliptis is good.

Be forewarned this might also repel certain friendly spirits as well. But it should clear out some unbounds fairly well. For body attachements that will take me writing another post.

queenofgreen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you so much everyone for your all your help, i will definitely try some of these!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”