SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone! So I’m very new to spirit keeping and I ordered a Sterling Angel from CH and just got my confirmation email that my Angel was shipped on Thursday! Yay! So since this was my very first spirit I decided to not have him bridged to me since I didn’t know how I would react to this, and figured I could always get a bridging stone later if I wanted to bridge him.

So last night I’m sitting in my apartment messing around on my phone and I see something out of the corner of my eye. I look up and I see this small black mist quickly go from the floor of my kitchen to the ceiling and disappear. I sit there for a second and blink a few times wondering if I really just saw what I think I did. I didn’t feel anything negative or weird. I just was kind of shocked.

So my question is, even though my angel isn’t bridged to me and I don’t have his vessel yet, is it possible that he’s here and I saw him? I obviously know his name from the notes CH gave and I was calling his name the last 2 days trying to make some kind of connection and started talking to him to possibly build a connection before the vessel arrived.

I just didn’t know if him not being bridged would make this another spirit I possibly saw and not my angel. Any help would be appreciated!

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

nice experience : ) it could be your angel contacting you saying hi, they most defiantly can visit before the vessel even arrives and even if its not bridged. hope this helps

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Mr. Duality! That definitely helps!

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”