How are Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King Jr doing?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone came across them in their adventures or otherwise have any information? Inspired by the previous thread, I would like to know how it went.

These two are some of the greatest people in history, both of which stood up to injustice strongly.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

They're dead.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:They're dead.
Talking where they are now after from the experiences of everyone who's stumbled across.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

In all likelihood, unless his higher self has reached the end of it's journey MLK Jr has been reincarnated at this point. Mandela may have or his higher self might be doing the necessary preparations for the next step.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:In all likelihood, unless his higher self has reached the end of it's journey MLK Jr has been reincarnated at this point. Mandela may have or his higher self might be doing the necessary preparations for the next step.
I thought reincarnation would never stop? I know the Buddists say otherwise... but... I mean like...

MLK Jr and Mandela are both likely to be reincarnated? I'm not sure if they are human though, maybe they decided to come back as an animal? Or maybe an alien from another planet... or maybe they are even in another realm? Who is going to say?

Your soul goes further, but your spirit stays the same no? So how is their spirit going to know where their soul went to? Maybe you better go and ask the angels. ;-) the angels watch and protect the humans it seems.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:In all likelihood, unless his higher self has reached the end of it's journey MLK Jr has been reincarnated at this point. Mandela may have or his higher self might be doing the necessary preparations for the next step.
I thought reincarnation would never stop? I know the Buddists say otherwise... but... I mean like...

MLK Jr and Mandela are both likely to be reincarnated? I'm not sure if they are human though, maybe they decided to come back as an animal? Or maybe an alien from another planet... or maybe they are even in another realm? Who is going to say?

Your soul goes further, but your spirit stays the same no? So how is their spirit going to know where their soul went to? Maybe you better go and ask the angels. ;-) the angels watch and protect the humans it seems.
As far as I know reincarnation can stop...or it can continue. It varies based on choice and whether there is reason.
Most humans don't come back as an animal because they're human souls.....so they mostly stay human. It isn't impossible to incarnate as something else but most people stay human. The most common entity to incarnate as human is probably a fallen angel.

If you're a bad person then higher selves are going to have a lot of choice over you about how your incarnation turns out. If you're extremely good then you will have a lot more choice.

What i know is that it used to be that lower selves would choose destiny with their higher selves. However there was a myth a very long time ago....this myth meant that lower selves lost their choice and higher selves chose all for lower selves. This has lasted a very long time however recently lower selves have been allowed to choose again.....so hopefully you'll get choice between incarnation from now on.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:
What i know is that it used to be that lower selves would choose destiny with their higher selves. However there was a myth a very long time ago....this myth meant that lower selves lost their choice and higher selves chose all for lower selves. This has lasted a very long time however recently lower selves have been allowed to choose again.....so hopefully you'll get choice between incarnation from now on.
What do you mean by higher selves? Gods and so?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:
Higher selves are the soul. Lower selves are the spirit/yourself. Everyone and everything has a soul including the gods. God is a higher self himself so he could be seen as the exception.
Does that help?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
OriginGhost
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 72
Spelled Number: 72
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Prometheus

WhimsicalSage wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:
Higher selves are the soul. Lower selves are the spirit/yourself. Everyone and everything has a soul including the gods. God is a higher self himself so he could be seen as the exception.
Does that help?
You are right, god created us as his image, as we are spirits ourselves, living an earthly experience.

Upon death it is possible the the lower self either dissolves or becomes an earth-bound spirit.
Memories will be still with your soul.

Return to “Human”