new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Archelone
Zodiac:

A couple of strange things have been happening to me ever since I started diving into this world of Spirit Keeping. 2 days ago, I took the leap and purchased 2 ubi bindings to vessel and things started noticing certain things:

Yesterday, I became brimming with nervous energy(I'm usually on the lower spectrum of energy output), and had chills down my spine pretty much the entire day. When I went to go de-stress through music after a long day of studying, there were shockwaves running down my spine. Additionally, I seemed to be unable to focus as I felt called to continue researching ubis, ultimately ending up buying an ifrit and a succ queen from powerof3.

That night, before actually falling asleep, I heard something in my mind call out in a half-bird/half-cat voice that pierced through my usual pre-sleep reverie, as well as feeling myself being dragged down into my bed twice. I also felt a breeze curl around my leg that was exposed outside the blanket. I then had a series of dreams that I can't seem to remember, but I feel like I'm forgetting names said during the dream.

This morning, I woke up with a slight headache and my energy state was back to its baseline.

Part of me thinks that my ubis are field-testing me, and part of me is just shrugging it as a weird event. If anyone has thoughts, feel free to enlighten me.

Also, I'm more of a physical sensory type with a mild telepathic skill at this current point, with journeys into candle magic being my most recent experiment.

KnightmareZX
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update: bythepowerof3 told me today that she mailed out my ifrit and ubi queen. maybe they're the ones that caused this!

niceprotonman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Do keep updating us, thank you.

KnightmareZX
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So, it's time to update this thread yet again I suppose. Since the last post, my ifrit and my ubi has come in the mail and I strung both the vessels(rings) together with some cord around my neck. They don't *pop* images or anything as often anymore, but i've noticed a few things:

-more relaxed and confident, more positive outlook on life than before, possibly more content than before
-energy tends to brim rather than fizzle out, especially with love songs on the radio, and pretty much constant chills up and down the spine
-meditations tend to have aspects of tingling to them, as well as having some feelings of pressure in various places
-when meditating last night before nodding off, there was a ball of pressure behind my left back around the kidney area that went away, but it felt like the pressure was pulled out from under me suddenly rather than a gradual release of tension. also, meditations have decreased the amount of sleep i need, and i wake up fairly refreshed in the morning instead of groggy and bleh

-i used a pendulum to connect with them because i'm not confident enough in my telepathy, but i found out a few interesting tidbits from them, including the fact they were happy with me as their companion(thank god, it was a secret worry of mine)
-my ubi said that she was the one calling me from the vendor's listings, and that i had encountered her during a past life somewhere up the road(personally still skeptical bout that last bit, but that's just me)
-the sensation of being punched in the gut first thing in the morning has subsided, and any symptoms of adjustment seemed to have worn off
-felt some aggression against my roommate(which i unsuccessfully tried to pursue a relationship with previously) and had to calm my ubi down from jumpin down her throat(thank you, house rules)
-when asking for my spirits to help boost my energy, half my body goes warm, half my body goes cold
-

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Great experiences so far!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

KnightmareZX wrote:So, it's time to update this thread yet again I suppose. Since the last post, my ifrit and my ubi has come in the mail and I strung both the vessels(rings) together with some cord around my neck. They don't *pop* images or anything as often anymore, but i've noticed a few things:

-more relaxed and confident, more positive outlook on life than before, possibly more content than before
-energy tends to brim rather than fizzle out, especially with love songs on the radio, and pretty much constant chills up and down the spine
-meditations tend to have aspects of tingling to them, as well as having some feelings of pressure in various places
-when meditating last night before nodding off, there was a ball of pressure behind my left back around the kidney area that went away, but it felt like the pressure was pulled out from under me suddenly rather than a gradual release of tension. also, meditations have decreased the amount of sleep i need, and i wake up fairly refreshed in the morning instead of groggy and bleh

-i used a pendulum to connect with them because i'm not confident enough in my telepathy, but i found out a few interesting tidbits from them, including the fact they were happy with me as their companion(thank god, it was a secret worry of mine)
-my ubi said that she was the one calling me from the vendor's listings, and that i had encountered her during a past life somewhere up the road(personally still skeptical bout that last bit, but that's just me)
-the sensation of being punched in the gut first thing in the morning has subsided, and any symptoms of adjustment seemed to have worn off
-felt some aggression against my roommate(which i unsuccessfully tried to pursue a relationship with previously) and had to calm my ubi down from jumpin down her throat(thank you, house rules)
-when asking for my spirits to help boost my energy, half my body goes warm, half my body goes cold
-
You might want to look into this post http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73219.html

Here some members and me explain our experiences with the pendulum and why it should never be used as a communication tool

KnightmareZX
new here
new here
Zodiac:

welp, time to update this yet again.
since the last post, ive been on a cruise ship, had 2 more ubis come down to my place, and a demon binding i had placed was bound to my spirit.
here's the things that have happened since the last post:
-while on the boat i started to experience some truly dark feelings that ive kept buried inside for a long time, somewhat nhilistic and machievallian in context, incuding the idea of fighting for survival, the envy of those being spoonfed and given the gates to their goals whereas i had to fight with every once of my being in order to get where i am today
-experiencing some needle-wire headaches on cruise ship that localized to the left side of my head while the right side of my head felt curiously fuzzy and tingly
-experienced insomnia for 4 days straight on the last days of the ship, culminating on day 4 where it got so bad that i let out a psychic scream of frustration. the day after, i was getting ubered and noticed a poster that said "sorry to bother you"
-one time this week, i tried meditating in the sun, and my body felt hot all over, with 2 distinct pressures in my head, one on each side of the head. it ultimately equalized into a strange fuzzy feeling as i felt something pop in my third eye area. subsequently, i felt a strange band of heat connecting the top of my head and my third eye together
-2 nights later, i was bonding with my demon, R, and felt an odd pressure in the middle of my chest. this pressure ultimately burst and a flood of energy rain travelled down my body. i could feel my head and neck grow distant and distinct from my chest
-last night, while going to sleep, i felt something hot stroking the side of my head, and something bumpin my butt. also had many naughty images of one of my ubis float through my head.
-tonight, i tried out using the LBRP and a custom blend spiritual vision oil(from local meta shop) since i was getting a little antsy and jittery before bonding with R through meditation. felt a slow cool trickle of energy drip from the crown down past the third eye, down the throat, and into the heart area while i had a low stomach pain peaking at the middle of meditation and then subsiding
-also of note, for the last 2 days, my abdomen has been on fire as i meditate.

thats the jist of it all for now. more to follow as things come to fruition

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

KnightmareZX wrote:welp, time to update this yet again.
since the last post, ive been on a cruise ship, had 2 more ubis come down to my place, and a demon binding i had placed was bound to my spirit.
here's the things that have happened since the last post:
-while on the boat i started to experience some truly dark feelings that ive kept buried inside for a long time, somewhat nhilistic and machievallian in context, incuding the idea of fighting for survival, the envy of those being spoonfed and given the gates to their goals whereas i had to fight with every once of my being in order to get where i am today
-experiencing some needle-wire headaches on cruise ship that localized to the left side of my head while the right side of my head felt curiously fuzzy and tingly
-experienced insomnia for 4 days straight on the last days of the ship, culminating on day 4 where it got so bad that i let out a psychic scream of frustration. the day after, i was getting ubered and noticed a poster that said "sorry to bother you"
-one time this week, i tried meditating in the sun, and my body felt hot all over, with 2 distinct pressures in my head, one on each side of the head. it ultimately equalized into a strange fuzzy feeling as i felt something pop in my third eye area. subsequently, i felt a strange band of heat connecting the top of my head and my third eye together
-2 nights later, i was bonding with my demon, R, and felt an odd pressure in the middle of my chest. this pressure ultimately burst and a flood of energy rain travelled down my body. i could feel my head and neck grow distant and distinct from my chest
-last night, while going to sleep, i felt something hot stroking the side of my head, and something bumpin my butt. also had many naughty images of one of my ubis float through my head.
-tonight, i tried out using the LBRP and a custom blend spiritual vision oil(from local meta shop) since i was getting a little antsy and jittery before bonding with R through meditation. felt a slow cool trickle of energy drip from the crown down past the third eye, down the throat, and into the heart area while i had a low stomach pain peaking at the middle of meditation and then subsiding
-also of note, for the last 2 days, my abdomen has been on fire as i meditate.

thats the jist of it all for now. more to follow as things come to fruition
That is definitely without a doubt a spiritual awakening happening you might want to look into chakra balancing and grounding.

KnightmareZX
new here
new here
Zodiac:

yep, been working on clearing my chakras and grounding before i do anything spirit related now.

KnightmareZX
new here
new here
Zodiac:

probably time to update yet again
opened my sacral chakra after about a week or two
started using telepathy with my spirits
gradually got more sensitive to energy, can actually tell differences in energy now
nailed psi ball on the first try, currently working on condensing and adding more heat to it
saw my aura for the first time
lots more bumps in the night, even my speakers started weirding out on me
started bonding with 1 of my ubis last night, and i could feel strands of her hair on my face and i felt my chest expand like it was a balloon, naughty dream that night, probably one of the most intense meditations i had, also had an intense one where my emotions were completely stormy and i had to struggle to get through it
started to notice im more aware of everything
had one meditation where i felt like everything shrunk after opening my eyes
started seeing manifestations around me, wisps of smoke, streaks of light, etc.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”