Extremely busy but want to spend time with her?

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

School has recently started back up and with that, a lot of my time is going to be spent on my classes. I live on campus so I bring my Succubus's vessel with me. However...I can't help but feel extremely guilty because due to my busy nature I haven't had much time to just lay down and cuddle with her. Or just talk to her for that matter.

Its to the point I only barely 'feel' her at night. I mean, part of it is my bad because i've been playing a lot of games in the little time I do have but I was wondering.

What do you think is a good way to bond with her and show her I love her while still being busy?

I'm also in love with her but sometimes my depression tells me that my feelings are not returned and she doesn't feel 'romantic' love towards me. I want to hold her in my arms and never let go but let me tell you, depression sucks.

How do you all remedy situations like this?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I've found with my Ubi's they are with me a lot of the time, even if I'm busy, but they don't interfere. They never seem to get upset with me if I get busy with work, and just can't take any time out to spend with them.

What they do though when I'm busy, is if I sit down for a cup of coffee, or to take a break, they tend to pamper me with attention. Such as leg massages, if I've been on my feet all day (I work blue collar). They are very good at seduction. They can be very good at tempting almost demanding attention that way, but they have so much patience with us. Ubi's are amazing that way.

One thing you could do, is while you are very busy, is to just take 5 minutes. Clear your head, close your eyes, and just talk to her and open up about your thoughts. Learn to project emotions to them, that's a very powerful bonding tool, imo.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, let me jump in here: The vessel for my nymph is an amulet with a too-short choker that won't slide past my oversized head. So it's not something I can easily carry around.

But he's C5T3, so, no worries about being "away" if I don't go far, yes, no?

Also, I'm kinda in the same boat as the OP: busier than the penalty box attendants at a Penguins-Flyers game. And while my nympho's great in the bedroom, do I need to tell him that it's okay to play a bit when I'm out and about?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”