You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

Hello there, I recently got a Incubus from CH. I've had him for five or four days now. I think he told me his presence was here by moving a rug, no air was able to get to the rug, but since then I haven't fealt safe in my own home. I don't know if it is my Incubus angry at me or another spirit. Help?

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Alena
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

There is a possibility you have an unbound in your home. You might want to try shielding and cleansing to help you feel safe. CH has quite a few protection spells that would help and smudging works well for the cleansing. If it's really bad, I'd suggest Palo Santo or dragon's blood. Also holy water or Florida water works well. CH sells both as well as the smudges. As for communicating with him, have you tried a pendulum? To me, it's the easiest method for communication and I used one a lot when I first got started collecting. I still use one on occasion, when I'm not connecting particularly well to a spirit. If all else fails, you can contact the helpdesk.

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so much, this really creeps me out and I sometimes sense someone watching me, particularly when home alone. I tried to tell myself it was my Incubus but when it started to be dark and filled with malice that's when I got scared. Hopefully I can figure something out

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I would not worry about it, honestly. Spirits do move things sometimes. If you weren't prepared for that... I mean, I wouldn't blame it on him, you know? It doesn't mean you're going to start seeing things floating around the house or whatever, but I would do more research into what manifestations are so YOU are better prepared what to expect.

Our companions don't (usually) scare us intentionally, so if you talk to him and let him know that moving objects around the home frightens you and that he shouldn't do it, he should stop. That's what house rules are for.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wasn't expecting it was all, I'm a bit of a scary cat at times, though I have told him he is allowed to move things around the house. I don't blame him for scaring me. I'll look into that, thanks

endovah
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Sieg
Zodiac:

Can't incubus protect the owner? What if you ask him about this feeling that you are getting ?

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

endovah wrote:Can't incubus protect the owner? What if you ask him about this feeling that you are getting ?
I believe they can but at the moment I haven't been able to contact him yet. I keep trying though

Alena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

Incubii aren't really protection spirits. You'd need something else for that. A cerberus, hellhound, wraith, volkh, or something like that. CH has a number of protection spirits. Oh, and they have this really great custom conjured triad of protection that is a werewolf, hellhound, and volkh all on one vessel. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRIAD-OF ... JURED.html. But don't be surprised if you get a wraith instead of a volkh. I did.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

You could get these cheap but effective copper balls to keep out unwanted energies and spirits, only $5 just now.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COPPER-R ... IRITS.html

You can also adopt these house rules, which the spirits in your keep will honour. You can just copy the rules, you don't have to buy the binding. It stops them acting up.

Also with a bound Dark spirit, like an incubus, you can simply ask them politely but clearly and firmly to tone down the scary stuff as it's too much for you. Apparently they will usually respect that. You could read them out to your spirits either aloud (in private) or telepathically and print them and leave them up near where your spirits would see them. If you search the shop you'll see a dark arts house rules poster for sale there.

The copper balls will help keep out unwanted spirits and energies. But there are more advanced things available. For example, the Creation of Banishment vortex, which you create over 30 days using the CH code words.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html

The suggestions from others about things you can do yourself should help stop your own consciousness tuning into scary energies / spirits.

You kind of need different things to tackle different aspects / sources of unpleasantness.

Getting a good protection spirit that can banish unwanted energies and spirits will add yet another layer of protection / shielding to all of that.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Make sure to consider the potential that a simple, and normal, fear of the unknown is the source of what’s making you uneasy, especially if you’re at the level where perception of spirits isn’t happening yet. You know how we can watch a scary late-night movie on TV, then jump out of our skin every time the house creaks or the wind whistles outside? We can do something similar to ourselves in the meta world, too.

I’m not saying that’s definitively happening, but I’m letting you know that it can, and does, happen. Send a note to the Help Desk at support@creepyhollows.com so someone can have a look. They’ll be able to tell you whether there’s an unbound hanging around or not. If one is there, they can help you send it packing. If not, they’ll give you the “all clear”.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”