acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I’ve been going through the motions of third eye opening, dna activation and my kundalini riding. I realize I have no idea what to do with the kundalini energy. Okay it rises, then what do I do with it ? Like what’s the purpose? I feel my spine vibrating and a bunch of other stuff but what am I supposed to be doing with it?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Now that the hard stuff is out of the way, focus on relaxing as completely as possible. Be able to feel the tiniest parts of your body, inside and out, in great detail. Make your body more alive and aware than it has ever been before. An extensive guided relaxation process would be good. Like the 61 point relaxation that Stephen LaBerge talks about in his books on lucid dreaming. Practice breathing in and out from all the points of your body - yes, it will be purely visualization at first, but then you will feel energy currents moving as you become more sensitive. Kundalini's job is to expand and energize your chakras and channels. If you are also working to relax more deeply and open up your physical body, you will find it easier to release patterns of blocking emotions and habits of thinking. This can be very uncomfortable at times, but it is more uncomfortable if you wait for Kundalini to build up at places where your body is storing resistance. Massage or other bodywork can help to bring up strange thoughts and emotions and memories. Acupuncture is good, too, if you can get it regularly. The thing is if you have even an average level of concentration you can continue to suppress and resist even after Kundalini is awake and active. It is instinctive to try. It takes a lot of time and effort to go against this instinct, and your body is more on your side in this process than you are. It has probably been waiting to show you what you need to know for years. When you have relaxed completely and energized your body and started to release stuck patterns, you will naturally find that your sense of being present and aware will expand beyond the limits of your body. You don't have to try to literally feel everything around you for infinity, but the sense of being isolated and disconnected starts to break down. This is all about dissolving blockages and barriers and increasing the flow of your energy. It says in A Course In Miracles that sickness occurs in isolation and healing always involves other people. You don't have to involve anyone directly; it is enough to find that your experience of being separated from them is breaking down. It is not just you there in a body and the rest of the universe out there apart from you. At times you may even feel - when you reach an unusual level of relaxation and openness - that inside and outside there is nothing but open space filled with light and awareness. There could be love, or joy, or peace. If you do your relaxation training well you will start getting glimpses of this within the first year. And then you go back to being just a body. This spiritual stuff works in cycles. Eventually, the barrier of inside and outside breaks down so that you stop seeing a difference between what is in your mind and what is in front of your face, but that is something we are all working toward. The problem is that it is really tempting to skip steps. Like working with the body. The reason most of us are doing this is to get away from the body, our feelings, our thoughts, the people in our lives, and the universe itself. Now that you have the power from Kundalini you can close yourself off from what you don't like more effectively and easily than ever - but you shouldn't do it, because it will come with a price.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Just a little thing you might also want to look into, is your earth star chakra. I only became aware of it a few weeks ago and its helped me feel better.

I just visualize a brown ball in the earth... then i quickly start feeling energy moving. Once you are good with that, have a look at focussing on your soul star chakra (but is very important to do well with your earth star chakra first).

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

thanks for the advice guys :) i have noticed the more i meditate the easier it is to remove blocks such as fear and etc

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Paranormal Energy”