Nightmare, Premonition, or Warning?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
~PhantomMelodies~
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf or Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I keep having a nightmare where my front door is unlocked/opened and when I'm heading towards it an intruder immediately comes through and startles me so bad I wake up. I wrote it off as a one-off nightmare because I've never been burglarized before. But now this is the 3rd time I had this nightmare. I had another nightmare where I was being chased by an old classmate. I was never close to them so its just odd to me to dream about them now.

I'm not good at remembering my dreams so I can't tell more than that. But I started having these nightmares after I bought the Slumber in Magic pillow. Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a premonition that I'm going to get robbed when I'm home alone or this is just a dream warning me against letting my guard down around a wolf in sheep's clothing person. Either way, its kinda freaking me out.

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

Had some dreams related to that slightly, they can be spooky, I would guess a common theme would be you don’t feel secure about something, or maybe you are trying to block something in your life?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”