active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share this short story and hope it's in the right forum.

I have a drow elf to help me with my money. To keep him happy, I took a plastic water bottle and started decorating it. It's nowhere near finished but he moved in anyway like I thought he would. I read somewhere here that sea glass can be used as a part of charging boxes. (Sorry if I got the term wrong but still getting used to CH's terminology.) I thought sea glass would be a nice present for him so I went shopping and found gold/brownish sea glass which I bought and placed inside the bottle.

He tells me that he's happy with it and is enjoying the sea glass. I don't know exactly what he does with it but I think it boosts his energy.

Thanks for reading and if you have a story to share about keeping spirits, I'd like to read it.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW-you so did a great thing! I do believe the sea glass boosts the energy a little bit for spirits-I had some that I put in an old dish I am not using & put it near a window with the most light coming in, but haven't had it out recently, I had moved & somehow it got misplaced-I noticed that it is the one thing that seems to keep the energy at a good pace for them! I have a wood box I use for my Spirits to put their vessels in for safe keeping-I bought it at an antique store by me & I was determined to get it-my spirits gave the ok with it & because they didn't want me to get one with any bad vibes or unwanted energy attached to it they came with be to make sure it was the one-they call the box their resting space or safe haven box because they wanted to be sure it was a place they can put the vessels in a safe spot without the risk of losing them as well as if they want to rest they have a place to go to! I do need more sea glass though, I'm getting the feeling they want the stone version with a variety of colors!

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Catgirl,

It's good you take your spirits shopping to get their approval especially for second hand items as you never know what kind of energy it contains. Who knows, you might come across a haunted item. I do the same thing and when I shop I tell them to help themselves to what's in the store. They remember where it is so return every now and then. When my keep feels empty, I know they're off doing whatever they want. I too like to be sure the spirits feel safe and comfortable so they have a place where they can relax and unwind.

I haven't finished decorating the water bottle but he's still a happy camper which is the main thing. I like sea glass but I can't buy it in a small quantity. There's other colours I like but so far I don't need it as I haven't started another plastic bottle for my healing team. Maybe I should just get some sea glass and do what you did with it. I think it'd be a nice display with sunlight on it. If I put the sea glass on sand, I think my sandwalker merfolk would love it.

I guess that's enough of my rambling.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Trust me-when ever I go anyplace where second had stuff is sold-especially the antique store I go to-I let them check out what is available! Although they had stopped me from buying this collectors plate I had my eye on getting for quite a few years because it had a feeling of doom attached to it so I didn't purchase it! I just need a small quantity of the sea glass myself but I can't find the variety of colors for the package, I am trying to determine a good alternative that they find suitable!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”