Can Someone Explain

Jason
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

To avoid long story i shorten it to basic.

I met this girl over 10 years older. We did not hang out much or do much or talk to much. Nothing in common really everything opposite including religion. After a few days all of sudden i get this strange feeling. Day after it just so happens how it worked out we started to hang out (she was visiting someone, that someone had to work so i was only one available so she would not be alone and bored on her vacation, so this not based on feeling) alone several times. Feeling just get stronger. So strong that i was doing things i didn't like with her yet i wanted to with a smile which i rarely smile when she left i was very sad etc. I did not say anything to her for a few reasons. I was told by a reader, She did not feel anything or very little cause at the time spirit/soul was not in body very much and the reason is similiar souls. I did not feel right away cause i'm not used it or something like that said connection was always there. I did not understand much but did not get much of a answer.

Can anyone explain further in depth? Such as why the feeling when no connection, what could have happened if she felt the same really strong besides me getting into big trouble? And other things. What of other people who meet having the same situation and in some cases maybe marry? Love or something else. I'm not sure if i loved her in that way.

Any input appreciated.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Look in the mirror(metaphor) and re-examine yourself. Its probably your own feelings that you have repressed and locked yourself away due to some problem in the past and you have kept yourself away from opposite gender and spending time with one might just opened the pandora's box so to speak. AKA, it doesn't have to be her but any female whom spends some time with you alone will do the trick kinda case. The best way? Look into yourself and find the issue in you. Do some shadow work and fix the issue with yourself. Then only you seek "outside" of yourself, aka, see if there is connection or reason with "her".

Jason
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I see what you are saying but i don't believe this is the case. I have been around other women in various situations and nothing happened. As i said the feeling took over before we hung out, and before then spend very little time with her.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Doesn't matter. You can still start with yourself. If there is something, you still have to search within yourself for answers. Its one of those kill two birds with one stone thingy. If you don't even understand yourself and know what is the problem with you yourself, what makes you think you can understand other things? So.. go look into yourself and find out. Some shadow self work is needed.

Return to “General Questions”