HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

As the title says: I've read lots of posts about spirits teaching their keepers facets of magic, but do you know of any spirits that are particularly knowledgeable or inclined to teaching their keepers?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Might I recommend a Hag? Very good teachers (though not always the most patient lol), extremely powerful, and ridiculously adept at many types of magic. I would suggest a custom conjure, ask specifically for one who specializes in whatever type of magicks you're looking to learn.

Hags are also great because once you actually start putting into practice the things they teach you she can lend SO much power and energy to your spell workings!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Witch or warlock maybe?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

The best spirit that can teach you magick? Humans. A real life living human mentor. Why? If you can see "spirits/entities/Gods/Immortals" properly and hear them properly without any misunderstanding and feel them and so on and so forth... you won't be asking this questions in the first place. If you can't have a face to face communication without any difficulties and sparkly clear bla bla bla, then why are you seeking them to teach you stuff that can blow up in your face so to speak and ruin your whole life you make a mistake for? First, learn your basics. Then learn to have good communication with them. THEN and only then maybe... just maybe.. you ask this kinda question IF you have not already know the answer by then (which is very unlikely because you should already know). IF you are asking "I want a spirit/entities/gods/immortals/bla bla bla to teach me magick now while I am still developing because I wish to hit two birds with one stone, what is the best for me?" Then the answer is whichever resonates with you and pick from that list whichever is more "magickally mentor type". I can give you the BEST (if such exist) one but if you have 0 infinity or -10000 infinity to them you might as well pick a lousy one which you are strongly connected to. AND if you want opinion on "which one you connected to/have infinity to that is "the most magicakally mentor-like"... then give us a list cause we don't know you at all. Remember, the BEST for me does not equal the BEST for you. The BEST for you should be tailored to YOU.

*psst... demon are the best :X* *runs away*

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Developing the basics as a first step is something that I'm pretty sure any spirit can help with; I suppose I'm trying to plan ahead more long-termish.
In-person mentorship WOULD be ideal, but I have some unfortunate living conditions which would complicate that immensely.
I'm interested in learning more about demons wrt this subject, if you do not mind elaborating?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

If it's demons you're interested in I recommend doing some reading on the site Satan and Sons. They have much experience with demons.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

HorizonSignal wrote:Developing the basics as a first step is something that I'm pretty sure any spirit can help with; I suppose I'm trying to plan ahead more long-termish.
In-person mentorship WOULD be ideal, but I have some unfortunate living conditions which would complicate that immensely.
I'm interested in learning more about demons wrt this subject, if you do not mind elaborating?
That depends on what you wish to know but demons are a good mentor in a lot of ways and they are very versatile and has very wide variety. They are like humans in a sense which each of us humans learning different thing and mastering different thing. And some demons can master almost all due to their long life and keen to learn and improve. Just keep in mind, first, you need someone that can be trusted and two... there are those that cannot be kept, aka Black art type which you should not even consider right now. Those that can be kept are generally under Dark art and as first precaution, choose your conjurer wisely. Demons also comes in different clans or race like humans, with each race having some sort of area they are good in. There is a lot of things about them that we cannot cover in post like this. It is best if you can grab a demon keeper or a demon conjurer and ask them or chit chat with them more to know more. Just becareful on who you talk to coz they are some who hang that title only and some who thinks they are fluffly cutey harmless little bunny. Hang around the forum and hang around the chat more often, you will meet some demon keepers there. And with that, I better run before some ppl jump on me tail..

Return to “General Questions”