Anybody had this experience

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Okay so like 2 weeks ago i try again to open my third eye but this time was different i went on youtube in search third eye guided meditation

and found one i really liked i follow her voice and did everything she was saying till the end when i got up my vision was blurry and i felt dizzy i thought i had some progress since the never happen to me before

ever since then my left eye has been twitching like crazy my right eye does it too but rarely like if you look at me you wouldnt be able to tell the my eye is twitching but i can feel it i dont know what it means i dont know if is my spirits but i really dont know

if anybody has any experience similar please Share

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Probably you holding the eye position when listening to the video wrongly or for too long. Wrongly as in you move your eyes to weird positions your eyes are not used to.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

So I've had that same thing happen right after my first entity companion joined my family. The energy that was being produced by my third eye was so strong i not only felt the vibrations on my forehead up to my scalp but my left eye twitched for a few days. Try grounding out some of the excess energy it helps.

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

doom_star898 wrote:So I've had that same thing happen right after my first entity companion joined my family. The energy that was being produced by my third eye was so strong i not only felt the vibrations on my forehead up to my scalp but my left eye twitched for a few days. Try grounding out some of the excess energy it helps.
Okay ill try Thank you

Return to “Meditation”