Looking for Good Warrior Spirits

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

the last part was written so well, I had to grin at the image of a dwarf being a beekeeper and than the excellent verse about fighting for something over someone almost made my eyes wet :,) It's always a question of intent. Form a deep bound to your protectors and they will be more fierce than someone, who is just doing "their job" to protect you.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Don't forget gargoyles or wraiths. Dragons are also some of my favorites for both companionship and protection.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks, everyone, for the fabulous answers, particularly Charles since I know a LOT of thought went into that post! :)

Keep 'em coming. Some of these spirits had been on my mind as viable options, but I'm seeing some names here that wouldn't have occurred to me had I not asked the question. Learning new things rules. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starseed
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

based on my own UPG last couple years: AA Michael(no binding just calling out.Made my right arm shoot out one time and also got 2 cop cars to show up in a parking lot out of no where right in front of me one night at work) Also my Thor and Zeus bindings from LisarealMagick gave me STRONG energy vibes and partial visions. my three Wraiths? Nothing! other Angels nothing as well. Maybe some C4 level energy from Gabriel and Raphael. have at least 10 protection type bindings from many sellers. Nothing bad ever seems to happen to me so I guess everything is working properly? I mean last few months I just cruise though life and people/situations either act nice to me or are oblivious.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”