Living Vampires

Resources and links to information on vampires.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Bump

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

... Maybe the ones who went searching for vamps, turned into those missing person files...

No, but really, a year further now, I really came to think that maybe the supernatural beings have been parted from humans by 'someone' for a certain reason...
Cause you heard the story about Atlantis right? My sanguine vamp who I got a binding with over a year ago, is from Atlantis. And he kinda told me that the supernatural beings lived in harmony with humans back then.

And it makes me think... the story of Babel in the Bible tells about humans became almost as powerfull as God and where wiped out by floods and stuff. What if we worked together and got united as one ( supernatural beings + human race), and together we became almost as powerfull as the Gods? So when Atlantis was destroyed a barrier was put between the supernatural beings and human race, to prevent we could become united again?

Maybe all Fullblood vampires are living with the mermaids in Hollow Earth, and Humans are living on the top crust of the Earth...

So, no matter how long we keep searching for vampires, Someone or Some Beings prevent us from really getting into contact again with them.

... Just some crazy thoughts really. But as a Belgian young woman, the only vampires I've known about are from the Cullens, Angel from Buffy, the vamps from True Blood, and Dracula... Now I've some vampire spirits, but... next to those spirits, I don't think there is any vampire in Belgium.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Perhaps it is interesting to have a look at the "Order Dracul" from Rumania, they seem legit to me.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I don't know much about Atlantis or Romania, but when I hear the term Living Vampires it makes me think of one of two things; people who have actual health conditions that require them to ingest very small quantities of blood, and people who use vampire as a cultural piece.

I have met both. Neither seemed outwardly different than humans. However, there is a natural difference at times. There is, in my experience, an addictive and yet predatory feel to them that draws you in. I'm unsure if this is vampire related or just something they picked up on through an energy manipulation class such as Reiki or something. Whatever it is, it sure is effective!

Even if they aren't anything people dress them up to be, I've always found myself more at home around "Vampires" than the average person. They have a special kind of charm to them, and for good reason.

Can't get your fix by acting like a chump, right?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Kaii
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

Why do you want to meet one ? Humans had always selfishly murdered their kind , they had been hunted and kept as slaves as well. Their kind had been once made to do heinous of crimes , framed by humans . They had been seen as predator and edged to the outskirts of their own homelands. They would never intentionally make themselves known . This is a world dominated by humans, any kind of leniency would cost them the heads of their family or loved ones.

Return to “Vampire Information”