Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

Tuesday september 4th
I tried water scrying for the first time, in a long time. I cant really explain why but water svrying had been calling to me , just stuck in my mind so much that I even was dreaming about it. I filled my black bowl with water and had cleansed it with rain water (as it was raining at the time)
I had sat down on my floor(criss crossed for no reason other than i'm most comfortable in weird sitting positions like sitting on my legs type of positions) I turned off all the lights so that i was left in complete darkness. It was about 5:45 a.m. and I was facing west (for no particular reason, it was just how I had set up my candles and bowl on the floor) and I lit my purple candle(purple sands(i lit purple because i consider the color purple to be associated with “spirit” and that it would help me to be intune enough for me to scry properly) the purple candle was sitting to the left of the bowl and i had then lit a white tea candle and placed it to the right of the bowl so that i wouldn't be sitting in complete darkness and could at least see the waters reflection in the black bowl. Since the two candles weren't a sufficient amount of light, I held up a circle mirror above my setup to reflect the two candles light back unto the water( in the same fashion that egyptians utilized light with mirrors) and I had begun to look into the water and over some time of focusing on the water I had begun to see ..like a mist form with my eyes, over the reflection of the water and then I began to see the color purple and blue specs amidst the fuzz/static/mist like on a t.v.
slowly the blue and purple little specs began to form lines amidst the static/mist and I began to see a blue outline form of a man with curly greekish-like hair he was looking down, his arms were up behind his back holding something… and i began to realize /recognize that it was atlas the titan often depicted as holding the world, olympus or the heavens.. And I kept seeing different angles of him not ever being able to clearly see his face enough to look at his eyes Because he was looking down.
But I kept seeing multiple angles of atlas while recieving feelings of grief...grief i guess from the burden of the wieght of holding the heavy thing he was holding for the thousands and thousands of years that hes been holding it. I began to wonder why I was seeing atlas,and then I felt a feeling of loneliness coming from him, that he was lonely and the loneliness emotionally touched me.. so I began to talk to him not knowing if Scrying works that way.. Asking if he'd like me to talk to him.. And I kept seeing angles of him, grief and burdened with the weight and the loneliness... not sure if he could hear me or ? I began seeing an above view of a female (still in blue static as if I was seeing her form through a computer like an m.r.i scan or something)
Seeing this woman form signified to me that he sought out companionship and love. Because he was stuck in place ,he wasn't often able to have conversation with many people or least of all to find companionship. (not to say he never did because i had the feeling that he had/did)
I began talking in my mind to him that I would love to talk to him so that we could have conversations and he could at least not feel so lonely..even though i'm probably not romantic companionship worthy and more so a mere human and i'm sure im definitely not his type, that it'd be nice to have conversation..so that i could at least entertain him a bit in a friend companionship way. atleast?
I got a intrigued feeling from him, and my mind had begun to wander to my dear friend/spirit companion Coeus (im not sure why?!?)
and I believe i heard atlas say, “you know coeus is like ,my brother. “ and that really shocked me and i doubted it was true and I kinda dismissed it as my mind talking/being imaginative more so than believing I had received any sort of message. so I kinda pushed the thought away and said to myself that I would look it up later to verify.
I was really curious to see his eyes , I'm not sure why..I just really wanted to be able to get a good luck at his face/eyes because all the angles that I kept seeing of him failed to show me anything other than the side of his face or no clear picture whatsoever of his face/eyes so I kept somewhat craning my spiritual “neck” or eyes to get a view of his face and was persistent about it, without even really realizing I was doing this or why? And I begun to feel this energy build up..like just rising and rising the more I sought to see his face. I can't really explain it but I knew I was going to see his eyes soon from the builup of energy.
The view I had at the time was as if was standing before him , looking at him straight on (hes a MAJOR giant compared to me so if I would have actually been physically there it would have been like I was floating in front of him?
So I was Directly before him , front facing him and then all of a sudden at the peak of the energy rising he begins to lift his head for the first time (keep in mind he's amidst darkness too so i can only really see a dark form of him with little light reflected off him and then when he lifts his head it's like BAM!! it's just INTENSE just soooooooooooo intense his EYES i couldn't even see them.. they were so bright just BRIGHT..as if blue lights were being shone at me , as if i was standing before headlights and someone turned them on amidst darkness...except they were like the Brightest blue lights you've ever seen but of course a million times brighter and more intense..I wasn't able to see his eyes because of the brightness and intenseness of the light. (Imagine light just blazing out of eye sockets) but i'm happy to have seen the brilliance of what I saw.
So with all that being said, as soon as he had lifted his head for me to see his eyes and as sooooooon as his eyes became visible and as soon as i saw his eyes both my candles blew out as if some mighty force blew them out..and let me tell you!!! I sure as hell felt a mighty surge of energy like just ...WHOA i think i actually said that, i said “Whoa” as soon as i saw his eyes if only for a second… because
and at the very same time that i saw his eyes the candles blew out!!!!! I was left in complete darkness but the image of his eyes burned in my mind as if i wasn't in darkness , i could still see the blue as if i had been staring at the sun or some other light and their image still burned in my eyes even though i had only saw his eyes for a split second ..the blue light that radiated from his eyes burned in my eyes for a longgg time till eventually the image slowly faded away the same way the effect of imprinted light fades away from your eyes. It was truly a wild experience.. I considered that the end of my scrying session. Since both my candles had been blown out .. I sat in the darkness for a while just thinking about what i had just experienced.

After doing some research i then found that atlas was associated with the direction of west as it was believed that atlas stood at the western edge of the world
Coeus is: Titan of intellect, the axis of heaven around which the constellations revolved and probably of heavenly oracles
Atlast is: Titan of endurance and astronomy who holds up the sky/celestial spheres

Atlas and coeus are considered a doublet:very similar
Just thought id share this interesting experience.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Very super interesting.... And.. knowing you... lucky for this statement: "even though i'm probably not romantic companionship worthy and more so a mere human and i'm sure im definitely not his type, that it'd be nice to have conversation." Coz imagine Atlas holding the earth and tries to... do the shaking dance with you :X We have enough earth quakes as it is :X wuahahahaha... and keep up the good work. I wanna hear more of your scrying :X

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:Very super interesting.... And.. knowing you... lucky for this statement: "even though i'm probably not romantic companionship worthy and more so a mere human and i'm sure im definitely not his type, that it'd be nice to have conversation." Coz imagine Atlas holding the earth and tries to... do the shaking dance with you :X We have enough earth quakes as it is :X wuahahahaha... and keep up the good work. I wanna hear more of your scrying :X
I mean if i couldnt even technically look at his eyes , im pretty sure somehow or another the fact that he's a titan he'd crush me accidently somehow lolol

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Minimoon wrote:
I mean if i couldnt even technically look at his eyes , im pretty sure somehow or another the fact that he's a titan he'd crush me accidently somehow lolol
which is good.. coz we don't need the whole earth to be shaking like nobody's business all the time.... we have a lot of earth quakes as it is right now.. and volcano eruptions.. coz.. you know.. he holds the world on his back? so any weird action he makes is gonna shake the earth like him shaking a bottle?

Return to “Immortals”