Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

In my deep introspections of trying to understand my subtle body, I've come to realize its weaknesses. In particular, I've noticed just how sensitive it is to negative emotions and energies compared to other people. Stress is something so difficult for me to deal with that I've become socially crippled and avoidant of anything that could result in it. Feelings of anxiety, disgust and grief build up within me and linger whereas a normal person should be able to 'digest' such energies over time.

However, I've noticed an exception; feelings of terror do not linger. In fact, I seem to be highly resistant to it and able to digest it much faster and more efficiently than the average person. This stands out significantly in the age of media-driven terror. I see so many people around me scared to death of what they see on the news and how it affects their judgement, and it all seems so outlandish to me. I've never had a nightmare in my life that actually frightened me (except for the few that involved actual astral parasites trying to feed off of me, but I got rid of them with very minimal effort) despite them growing more common and terrifying over the past few weeks. If anything, I like those dreams because of how outlandishly disturbing they are.

I'm starting to think I have the natural gift to digest feelings of terror at an exceptional rate, with the intolerance to other negative energies being a sort of trade-off.

Recently, I started reading about sin-eaters: people who would ritualistically consume the negative burdens of the dead so that they would not become wandering spirits. I realize that it must take a very unique kind of person to do this and was wondering if it would be possible to become a fear-eater of sorts. That is, a person who consumes the feelings of terror from living people to help them function in their lives.

Any thoughts?

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

There are entitites/spirits who eats your fear and nightmares. So, it is not possible for someone to be able to do that. And I think your Sin-eater's description is slightly off. But then again, some conjurers might have a slightly different idea. What I think is maybe you have a path or training in your previous life that enables you to be what you are this life. Maybe you should look within yourself and find out why you are the way you are and what you can do to benefit from it.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

A while back I bought the sin eater spell. More recently I bought the sin eater Spirit. I also bought some blockage removal and clearing spells. It is just nice, you know, to have advantages like this even if you never sense anything dramatic. You can only do focused work on yourself so much of the day.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”