You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Johnny Seraph wrote:@Aprophis

Good points, but here's where I have to go, hmmm...

Consider human marriage. That's supposedly the ultimate version of human love, in all possible manifestations. But if God doesn't do love "that" way, isn't that something less than all-loving?

Because that would mean that marital love includes more possible versions of love than Divine love does, wouldn't it? I mean, if earthly marital love encompasses eros, philos, and agape, but Divine love only involves the latter two...

See what I'm getting at? 1ey
We're not necessarily talking about divine. Angels are celestials. Demons can be divine too, Greek gods are divine too.
Celestial means that it's far away from Earthen things. Where you move away from the physical and become more abstract, going into concepts.
Also asexual people can marry. They just don't do the naughty. So I don't really know why you're associating this with marriage itself. Just because good Christians marry to procreate?
I guess it comes down to what I mentioned before, humans so like to get under the sheets.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I had an amorous congress with my Sterling angel twice, which shocked me a lot. And my human spirit lover wasn't even jealous at all because they are best friends.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Youtube is for entertainment, not for learning stuff, but I give up trying to help. Do whatever you think is right :x
YouTube can also be for learning (though most of the time it's for entertainment). It just depends on what kind of channel are you watching. YouTube can be educational. Peace. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Angels”