Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Does anyone have a portal to vampires, where vampires can come by and be bound to me and help me as they see fit? Is that something you know someone sells.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

i was looking for one a while ago as well but never found what i was looking for so hopefully someone gives you an answer thats current

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If it's a portal, the spirits won't be bound to you. They're free to come and go.
If some of the spirits from the portal express that they want to be bound, you can ask the conjurer to bind them

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I think what he means is open the portal at his place so any vampires can come and go as they wish and with each vampire who walks by him to help him do something as they wish bla bla bla... aka... he wants the portal for himself :X wuahahahaha..

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There are conjurers that sell them occasionally, but you can probably put in a custom request to have one made. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who on forum though.

Return to “Vampire”