Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I have found a way to locate and remove most of the probelm entities that have been harassing me. The issue is this entity, once banished, seems to come right back within 1 hour tops, sometimes seconds after the banishing. I can get her out by finding where she is hiding, but how do I keep her out?

To discuss what i do, I cleanse myself in the shower, then I cleanse the home with various herbs using my location techinque, and usually she/they are hiding in a closet or near some form of an entryway, like a door, window, water pipes or the electric box into the house. How do i prevent re-entry into the home as well as them trying to attach to me?

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I should point out, that this has played quite a few mind games on me, so I cannot be sure what she is, but I believe her to be a demon or succbus of some sort, possibly a vampire. She seems to appear similar to the gurl in the ring, except with blue skin, and a black trenchcoat. The other one (if there is another and it is not some sort of trick) seems to have no outstanding features to identify her other than always wearing a skin tight black dress and bowl cut black hair.

Where they attach physically seems to be on the bottom of my left foot/anckle/toes. or to my chakras. And they seem to adapt to my methods as well for removing them at times. I have a gang of spirits/angels/dieties for protection, but it seems these thigns persist thru all of theta defense?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

How about getting a Courtwind Angel, Volkh or Wraith? Or all 3 of them! It will cost you a few dollars and you have them with you for the rest of your life (and hopefully beyond that too).

And perhaps one of the protection spells...

ZeroK
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel of Death
My magical/paranormal name...: Jericho
Zodiac:

I was a "banished (I never found a decent name for it) and I frequently use the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. I deal with some very very nasty buggers usually and it purges them for a pretty good amount of time if not indefinitely. I also like to use some things out of the lesser key of Solomon as well. Many of the things in there are fairly useful if you can get through it.

My family so far: A: Gamayun T: Succubus C: possibly succubus, will know on the 13
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have Watchers for all four towers, plus two Lares apiece for them as they work well together. We don’t chat a lot, so I can’t say how interactive they are.

I have other protections, too, but I think if you’re going for the WA Watchers, going all in and getting one of each is ideal. Plus, as they work well with pairs of Lares, that’s an option, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”