Coming into being/ The Birth of a spirit?

Vampiriev
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

First off sorry if this isn't were this should be.

Now then I have been reading many posts and learning a lot. How ever there is one question that I have been looking for that just seems to escape me. I have read several times about people with older spirits what about young or just starting out spirits? Maybe I am just overlooked something 1e wouldn't be the first time.

Now to set things strait I am not talking about baby spirits in the literal sense. I simply mean spirits that are starting out. For a quick example lets say a dragon on its 1st day as a spirit.

Any pointers on this topic would be of great interest 1rd thank you all!

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Well, I know the minimum for binding a human spirit at least for CH is at least a year after their death. I mean, death can be a traumatic and confusing thing to go through. Idk if I'd want to have a binding for a spirit still trying to figure itself out.

I suppose the timeframe for other races would be dependent on several things, but there is likely some wait time before a binding would be done.

That's not to say you couldn't meet/communicate with an unbound that had just died. I just wouldn't expect to get a binding of a recently deceased spirit.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Vampiriev
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Well, I know the minimum for binding a human spirit at least for CH is at least a year after their death. I mean, death can be a traumatic and confusing thing to go through. Idk if I'd want to have a binding for a spirit still trying to figure itself out.

I suppose the timeframe for other races would be dependent on several things, but there is likely some wait time before a binding would be done.

That's not to say you couldn't meet/communicate with an unbound that had just died. I just wouldn't expect to get a binding of a recently deceased spirit.
I totally agree and understand that of CH. Without going into too much detail here I do feel that this is the situation I found myself in. It has been a few years now, and things have gotten better. How ever I still feel like me and my spirit are fumbling in the dark a little. I am so happy I found CH!

Just so everyone here knows and doesn't think me a monster. I did offer to unbind my spirit but she refused as she was scared. As time has passed I found out she considered me her friend and a comfort in this situation she found herself in. So we both are learning together I suppose.

Return to “General Questions”