Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Plane Walker Gift

Postby Regholdain » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Hi All,

I had a reading done by CH (All About You - Your Gift) and discovered mine was plane walker. It's actually kind of amusing to me because I have always had vivid dreams, a few that were lucid, and I've been fascinated by the idea of multiple planes for ages. I also commonly feel disconnected, like an observer, and not a participant in this life. Sometimes, like today, I actually feel like I'm busy elsewhere, like I never really woke up from a dream I was having, and like I'm in two places at once and can't connect with or interact with the other place. I've meditated to ground myself, which helps, but I still do not feel "complete".

Which brings me to my question... I need some guidance and some help in how to learn to control this gift. I'm completely uncertain where to start. I am a brand new spirit keeper and I have a succubus spirit (only nearly 30 days now) and I have been meditating daily since I received her. I've had many interactions with her, some telepathy (both words and visual impressions), and also have felt my third eye throb strongly after the meditations. The succubus spirit has given me lots of advice here and there; it seems she is well-versed with magic and the spirit realm.

I digress. How do I learn to control this gift? Are there any techniques? Should I start with astral projection / astral travel? Or should I start with the spiritual? My understanding is that I can be in all realms at once and once I learn to use this I can essentially see and interact with lots of stuff no one normally can. I just don't know where to start. Any recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Reg

Roseflare
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Re: Plane Walker Gift

Postby Roseflare » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:12 am

I’m curious about this myself. I also got this as one of my talents, but not sure how to really control.

Regholdain
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Plane Walker Gift

Postby Regholdain » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:13 pm

I know they are not as active as they used to be, but I wonder if Ash or Mags could pop in and comment. Maybe they have some advice from their experience in the paranormal community.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”