Is there such thing as ‘tangible magick’?

WolfKnight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Is there such thing as ‘tangible magick’?

Postby WolfKnight » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:37 am

Ok I think I used the wrong word last time, the best or most correct description is ‘tangible’?

Is there tangible magick in this world, never was or there once was? It may have been a thing in a past life of mine unless that is just part of the beliefs in my upbringing (Which happen to be very old and date back to 300 years+ or even more according to a few others in online communities).

So as said Spagyrics or the practical Alchemical tradition happens to be the closest we can find or are permitted by the laws of this world.

WolfKnight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Re: Is there such thing as ‘tangible magick’?

Postby WolfKnight » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:32 am

-And obviously it wouldn't be all that exaggerated as its portrayed. So to add, *and how it would actually be like*?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:48 pm

When you say “tangible”, do you mean “in its results”, or do you mean “perceptible via the five standard senses while it’s being performed”?

I’ve never seen a paranormal thing that works the way Hollywood shows it to us, and this includes a pretty long career pursuing psychic phenomena (since 1976) as well as the magickal pursuits I began exploring upon finding CH.

All my experiences DURING a metaphysical undertaking have happened in my internal plane. No other person’s five senses would’ve picked up on them, had they been in the room at the time.

Possibly, we can make an exception for Tarot cards, as those are tangible and my words relating what the card is saying to me during the reading are tangible to the person I’m reading for, either in writing or via spoken word. But even then, the process of reading that’s occurring in my brain is exactly that: inside my brain only. It can only become perceptible to others when I relate it to them verbally or in writing.

So RESULTS can be tangible. If you do a spell for getting a good job, or meeting a nice person to date, and you get what you were striving for, that’s pretty tangible. :) But If anyone’s got the knack for making the process tangible like an Expecto Patronus spell, send me their way, because I want to learn whatever they’re doing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

WolfKnight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby WolfKnight » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:02 am

Likes2Read wrote:When you say “tangible”, do you mean “in its results”, or do you mean “perceptible via the five standard senses while it’s being performed”?

I’ve never seen a paranormal thing that works the way Hollywood shows it to us, and this includes a pretty long career pursuing psychic phenomena (since 1976) as well as the magickal pursuits I began exploring upon finding CH.

All my experiences DURING a metaphysical undertaking have happened in my internal plane. No other person’s five senses would’ve picked up on them, had they been in the room at the time.

Possibly, we can make an exception for Tarot cards, as those are tangible and my words relating what the card is saying to me during the reading are tangible to the person I’m reading for, either in writing or via spoken word. But even then, the process of reading that’s occurring in my brain is exactly that: inside my brain only. It can only become perceptible to others when I relate it to them verbally or in writing.

So RESULTS can be tangible. If you do a spell for getting a good job, or meeting a nice person to date, and you get what you were striving for, that’s pretty tangible. :) But If anyone’s got the knack for making the process tangible like an Expecto Patronus spell, send me their way, because I want to learn whatever they’re doing.
Tangible as in similarly to what the secretly prepared universal solvent of alchemists could do, transmutation, teleportation and the like. Or something that can extend to five senses sometimes?

But there are aspects of the paranormal which are tangible which we can't totally know that do pop up here from time to time or are known to?

I 'may' have had a past life in an existence which 'looks like' an intertwining or mix of astral/physical laws if you get the idea also?

What I forgot to state was that the tangible paranormal or magick does exist but probably not in the way we think of (Especially not in media). It is far less exaggerated than portrayed (In times before this was true but people spun it into something more when encountering it), shapeshifting is real and skinwalkers do it but not in the way we like to think for example. It involves the person doing it somehow making it look like to you and others that they have in that example.

Zombies do exist as a phenomena irl and in Haiti but not in the way you think, these are examples of the tangible magickal or paranormal.

What has made people's access harder is a combination of both things like hollywood expectations with labeling that tries to 'mundane'-ize everything.

If its true for the paranormal, does magick have some 'tangible' aspects too possibly?

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”