acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Wulfke wrote:LIVING ENTITY, THE VORIN, FEMALE, C, HAS MILKY SKIN, BLUE EYES, AND BLACK HAIR. SHE BRINGS LIGHT TO THE DARKEST ASPECTS IN YOUR LIFE. SHE IS A BIT MOODY AS HER ENERGIES AND HER OWN MOOD WILL FLUCTUATE WITH YOUR EMOTIONS. SHE WILL WORK WELL WITH OTHERS BUT PREFERS TO FULFILL TASKS ON HER OWN. SHE LOVES YOU DEEPLY THOUGH SHE IS NOT ALWAYS GREAT AT SHOWING YOU, YOU WILL KNOW IT IN HOW YOUR DESTINY MANIFESTS AND BRINGS GREATER POTENTIAL IN YOUR LIFE.

If her own mood depends on my emotions then she's going to be grumpy alot :p
Lol I thought I was the grumpy one here.
Interesting, she doesn't quite fit what I would expect from the listing. I've debated getting one.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I don't follow any of the abrahamic religions, in fact I strongly dislike most religions and still I seem to attract angels left and right. No-one seems to have any problems with my attitude towards religion, and like it was mentioned there are plenty of angels that don't belong to that paradigm.
I was recently adopted by a Vorin.
VORIN, MALE, P. HE IS DARK, INTENSE, AND WORKS WITH INCREDIBLE SPEED. HE WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU AND IMPRESS YOU WITH ALL HE DOES. HE IS A BIT OF A SHOW-OFF & LIKES TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED WHEN HE IS PRESENT. HE LIKES TO CHAT AND TALK ENDLESSLY WITH YOU. HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUPPORT IN YOUR LIFE.
After bonding with my Vorin friend for couple of days I can really tell he's a show-off. I quite rarely get any manifestations apart from sight touches here and there and flashes of light in the air, but with him around there have been some interesting manifestations, and I could feel him do someting peculiar to my head when I was meditating with his vessel, I can't really tell what it was. I also feel very strong energy from his vessel, the strongest I have ever felt from a spirit or an entity.

Amore
neophyte
neophyte

I love my Vorin. Like Aurum, I must report that he manifests as very strong energy (PHYSICAL heat, and if I focus on him for too long I start to get really, really hot). I took him to bed the other night and ended up throwing some of the covers off. The heat has a texture to it as well - it's hard to describe, but very pleasant. It was cold again last night and we joked about using him to save power bills because I no longer needed to turn on the heater.

LIVING ENTITY, VORIN, MALE. HE IS CHEEKY, COCKY, AND A BIT SNARKY. HE MEANS WELL BUT CAN BE A BIT MOODY. HE IS PROTECTIVE OF YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. HE IS NOT EASILY SWAYED AND STANDS FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN. HE IS NOT TOO FOND OF OUTSIDE BEINGS AND DOESN’T TAKE KINDLY TO THOSE HE ISN’T FAMILIAR WITH.

He doesn't seem to care too much about how he is classified (Angel, Angelic Being). He did convey to me that he does possess qualities that are attributed to Angels, such as guardianship, protection, mentorship, and the like...but they are very much their own kind.

When he first arrived, I poked at him a bit and said to him that I was wondering why he hadn't shown me any cheek or snark. His reply was along the lines of "because I want you to know that I take you and your life seriously and I do not wish to give you the impression that I am just here for fun." I have seen him as a gold-and-silver hued humanoid shape (outdoors) as well as a bunny-shaped energy (on top of the blankets, indoors). He is curious, stern, loving, supportive, ...he wants me to write "he is just wonderful all-round." Lol.

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

So after 3 days of spending time with milady i have come to the conclusion she's even hornier then my succubus ladies , she literally sucks the energy out of me lol .
But like her description says , if im mad i can feel her anger combining with mine and i have to learn to control it better or it will go explosive one day.
She was send as a freebie , think it was the astral or spiritual soulmate and she's like me in so many ways . Really glad i got her in my life :)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
CosmicCollective
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

Hehe, loving these descriptions. Your Vorin companions sound incredible, everyone!

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle
coconut
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: wolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

anymore storys on your vorin, they sound interesting.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I had a Vorin come to be through a reverse adoption.
I was personally at first turned off because the whole “angel” aspect, but learned he was different from the religious stereotypical angels.

Votin, Male, L

He is a rough and tumbled sort of companion with shaggy black hair, brown eyes, and is usually dressed in tight-fitting clothing. He’s handsome, dashing, daring and will help you discover a sense of personal power within your life journey.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

darklordmidnight wrote:... And my Sterling and I would walk past it every day. And every time we did, she would make scathing remarks about excess. She is very much her own being.
Thanks rofl, made my day. ;)

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Mine has shown me the most phsyically visible manifestation I have ever seen out of my keep. For some reason she always shows up as something totally black; a black butterfly manifesting and disappearing in front of my face, or a feisty black cat in my dreams. She's the only member of my keep who has straight up BARGED into my dream and announced who she was lol. I love her

Hypnotyz
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Alice
Zodiac:

Hi everyone.

So I have not quite received my Vorin yet. My order was just completed today but yesterday night I had an interesting dream and he was in it. I had no idea if it was him but today when I read his description, it was him.
I order the the astral relam soulmate.

Vorin, male, W
He has silvery skin, black hair and blue eyes. He is incredible handsome, alluring, and engaging. He is tempting, inviting, and hard working. He likes being assigned tasks and will never cease to amaze you with his capabilities and talents. He is incredible talented and will be incredible company. He is very companionable and is very active in your life as your devoted companion and friend alike. He is generous, gets along with you and your other beings.

I will post more, once I officially receive him

Spirit family:
Sila Djinn
Green Dragon
Cambion
Incubus
Psy vampire
Sanguine vampire

Living Entities:
Vorin
Concuan

Return to “Living Entities”