new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Are there any good "white artish" techniques to deal with agressive beings. Paralyzing and calming came to my mind when dealing with an enraged dog which seemed to work a little but isnt that infering with his free will? Anyone know any non damaging stuff? I'm quite on the beginner side.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Try not seeing it or walking away? Try alternative route? Try being nice and bribing him with food and befriending it? Charming it?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The book by Dion Fortune, which I think is called a Psychic Self-Defense, has been recommended here before. It’s on my radar as something to read, but it’s got other books ahead of it in the queue, so to speak.

Have folks here read it and can anyone offer a review of it?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Calming is a great idea. Bringing dog treats is another good one, if you see the dog regularly. Soon you’ll be in the dog’s mind as the person with the dog biscuits instead of the person intruding on my human’s territory. You might want to clear that with his owner, though, so they know you’re not harming the dog. (Because unfortunately, sick wretched %#£€&$ people are out there.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote:Calming is a great idea. Bringing dog treats is another good one, if you see the dog regularly. Soon you’ll be in the dog’s mind as the person with the dog biscuits instead of the person intruding on my human’s territory. You might want to clear that with his owner, though, so they know you’re not harming the dog. (Because unfortunately, sick wretched %#£€&$ people are out there.)
That actually works. When I was little and I had to walk past this massive beautiful pittbull on my way to school I used to feed him half of my sandwich everyday. This dog hated everyone. His name was psycho. But because I befriend him with half of my lunch daily he loved me. Once he broke free from his chain, hopped the fence and apparently followed my scent because he was sleeping on a chair on my back porch.

Food definitely works, and not showing fear. Over time as Likes2read stated he will see you as the snack bringer and stop being so aggressive towards you. I mean it worked for me so it's worth a try.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Frozentrickster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Foxes
My magical/paranormal name...: Frost
Zodiac:

Dog trainer here...as in that's literally my job. If a dog is an issue..you probably don't need any spells to fix it. But it's also not really up to you on this of it is not your dog...behavior changes come from accuracy and consistency.
I could write an entire book on dog behaviors and aggression but I would bore you.
So get to the point..
Every dog has a personality and preference. Understanding those preferences and respecting them is step one of communication.
If barking or running the fence. Can be from frustration, built up energy, territory or sadly..enforced aggression and lack of correction or exercise. Few other options as well but those tend to be the main ones.
I find very few dogs to be LEGIT aggressive and every time someone says their dog is a monster I set up a time to meet with them. It's easier to see instead of to listen, ya know?
So I don't know if this dog is really causing severe havoc or anything, but I can throw some ideas your way if you could provide more info.

ALSO YES. FIND THE MOTIVATOR. If the dog responds well through treats, go for it. But only reward good behavior and not use it as a distracting tool. If he still charges the fence and you toss food, that's actually INCREASING the energy. They understand their actions have outcomes. "If I run fast and bark, some times I GET COOKIES" .

Calm behavior gets rewards.

As well as your own calm and assertive energy can have a HUGE impact on how dogs react.
Well, ok I told you I could write a book. Sorry about that.

If you choose to have a spell, maybe one for personal confidence or assertiveness so the dog can sense that you won't take any hooha from them.
I hope something here helped.

A jack of all trades. A master of none. But often times greater than the master of one.
Frozentrickster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Foxes
My magical/paranormal name...: Frost
Zodiac:

I also just remembered your post said astral defense. So is this a dog from our plane or astral?
Was the title in means of the type of magick you were looking for? If so, sorry for the novel I posted but at least there is some info there lol.

A jack of all trades. A master of none. But often times greater than the master of one.
StarPlatinum
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So first thank you all and yes it was indeed an astral dog. Your information might be helpful regardless :)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”