You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: genio,angeles,dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: inmortál
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariel
Zodiac:

I recently got it on CH store and I could notice many differences right away.Even though my other spirits have helped me in so many ways, definitely Lakshmi has a special power to open ways and quick for wealth.
Pretty much the same say she arrived a business idea came to my mind, I started to look into it and already got 2 clients, reporting me $150 profit in 2 weeks only spending a few minutes a day on it. And I know in my hearth she planted the idea in my head.
I had already a pretty good life, my husband earns excellent money and basically I don't need to work, but this is not what I want as being engineer I want to find my own path and make my hubby proud of me.
I also feel Lakshmi likes my hubby as he is one human being with so many principles and always trying to help others, he never says lies and always humble, I know she will help him through me as he doesn't believe in spirits companionship.
I definitely recommend her to open paths for prosperity and find the way you do what you love while you make money.
I just hope to honour her as she deserves.

Cannot wait to hear more experiences!

Proud of my family members: 4 inmortals, 1 marid djinn, 1 gold djinn, 3 bronwyn angels, 2 red dragons, 1 elder khodam, 2 incubus, 1 wraith, 2 psy vamps, 1 nympho, and 3Power orbs. 2 Volkhs. Plus lots of spelled items!
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

There is one particular mantra called Ashthalaxmi stotra which worships eight different forms of laxmi.

For e.g laxmi for victory, for knowledge,wealth etc...

This is a complex sanskrit mantra, but recently I came across a youtube video where a lady does this chant with a lovely voice along with modern music. Sounds very melliflous.

This is the track, http://youtu.be/DpUUhVoZQxI

One could even play this track in the background and practice meditation with it.

Seraphim27
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: any Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Last week I received my binding of Lakshmi. The vessel was a beautiful ring, which I have been wearing.

Last night I had a dream that I went to my dermatologist for a Botox injection. (LOL sorry if that's not your thing. I think it was in my dream because I've been stressing about these deep wrinkles in my forehead.) I was laying back on the examining table waiting for the shots, and the doctor had her back turned toward me, preparing the needle. But when she turned around, it wasn't my doctor. It was Lakshmi. She was beautiful.

She said, "Would you like me to also check your moles and freckles for skin cancer?"

I told her no, because I had no health insurance and wouldn't be able to afford an additional $125 and then whatever a biopsy would cost if she found anything.

She said, "So you would spend your money on your vanity over your health?" She looked really sad and her eyes got really teary.

Then I woke up.

I called my doctor today and made a skin cancer screening appointment. I'll figure out a way to pay for it somehow. Hopefully more freelance assignments will come my way with my Blessings : The Enchantments of Wealth piece. Seems to be working pretty well so far with steady work!

Anyway, despite the "wake-up call" nature of the dream, it was a beautiful dream. I woke up feeling not so alone, like someone cared.

ImageImageImage

"Let joy and innocence prevail." – Grace Jones
Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds