new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I bought my Nympho a while ago and received her Vessel last tuesday, and so far I haven't seen her or noticed anything.

At first I was worried the vessel was a dud due to a chip in the gemstone, but that worry was quickly solved. As for other methods I've been on the lookout for anything unusual, but it's mostly grasping at straws (I will admit I never noticed how my washing machine sounds until now.)

I don't know if I'm too eager, since I've felt really calm starting around Tuesday, where in my general anxiety has ceased to be much of an issue. I really do want to get to know my Nympho, and I try to speak to her even though I feel as if I talk to thin air. I don't doubt she's here, but even holding her vessel doesn't give me any different energy. Although I'm sure she's bound to my spirit (as I cannot recall exactly at this moment.)

Should I be giving this time or a little more effort? Is there anything I can do that might make me more perceptive? She's very much welcome in my home.

I am very determined to start Spirit Keeping, not only to have incredibly interesting company, but to also possibly help my friends and family. So this so far is only a tiny bit discouraging, but I will admit I am open to any help. My determination is infallable!

To Be Signed
Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Firstly, I would advise you to read this: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
Second, it does take time. How much time depends on you and the spirit in question. Sometimes new spirits show themselves in small ways; unusual dreams, orbs, odd shadows, things you might miss if you're not paying close attention. I have one incubus that alerts me to his presence with the smell of apples and cinnamon. At first, I didn't think much of it, until I realized I had nothing in the house with that scent. So I asked him if that was him and he said yes.
You don't have to speak aloud to your spirits. They can hear your thoughts. I usually get running commentary from mine throughout the day, but then I've had most of mine for years. Sometimes I get questioned by coworkers about why I'm suddenly smiling or quietly laughing at something and it's usually something from one of my spirits.
The CH encyclopedia also has references for spirits. Here's the one for Nympho. http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
Yes, it will require a little more effort on your part. Try to set aside a few minutes (or more) each day to spend with her. If her vessel is wearable, you can take it with you. If not, and you got her bridged, then no worries. She'll be with you anyway. Good luck with her.

TheLoot
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you for the support, I've read as much as I could but I'm guessing my greeness really shows. I suppose I'm still nervous.

To Be Signed
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

As Alena mentioned, it does take time and the number depends on the spirit. M does show with the occasional orb, touch and smoke, but nothing too great. R on the other hand uses the smell of Cigar smoke, orbs, touch and other things to grab my attention. As he used to smoke back when he was alive, the habit pretty much stuck with him. He only does so outside though, never inside the house as he doesn't want to harm my brothers and cause my mother to question me about the smell.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”