Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Basilisk
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I just got R's Vessel yesterday (which was the day that I began meditating, because I'm deadset on getting to know her), and so far, I THINK I'm making progress. So far, I believe my first night sleeping with her vessel last night yielded the most results, even though I didn't have any dreams of her.

My ceiling fan was off and I was under the covers, yet I was getting chills all over my body a few times, then I heard a ringing sound in my right ear at first, before I was hearing it in both ears. A few times, I would feel this massive surge of energy throughout my whole body, and something even kept touching my privates until I was semi-erect.

I got done meditating not long ago, and I may have seen a streak of light, and an orb (both of which I'm not sure on, because I AM new to Spirit Keeping), but the only thing I'm sure I saw was a woman's face. Does any of this mean that R is bonding with me, or am I just seeing/feeling things?

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5

That definitely sounds like interaction to me, you've got a ubi in a hurry ;) Based on what I've read here sometimes they just wait and watch for a month (if not two!). Keep the meditation up. If you're going to use her vessel during sleep on the regular I would highly recommend you start a dream journal too. The exercise of writing your dreams out (usually) only takes a little time in the morning but carries immense value. You'll start to remember dreams more, increase frequency of lucidity, duration, and coherence, and having the record will show you trends and recurring symbols/themes that you might have missed otherwise.
Best of luck!

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Maybe or maybe you are just getting used or trying to get used to her energy and having her around.

Varcey
new here
new here

How effective is speaking out loud to her compared to using telepathy?

Varcey
new here
new here

Wanted to give you all an update, because I feel this is important to mention. When I started meditating, I began with 10-minute long sessions, then increased to 15-minute sessions at the start of the second week, and just got done with my first 20-minute session (listening to binaural beats in the meantime), and set an alarm on my phone. In the blackness, I saw shapes and patterns dancing across my vision, which I'm used to seeing at this point. However, I experienced something that I don't think I've had happen before. Colors began manifesting in my vision along with random things that I know were definitely not any thoughts. My alarm went off for about 4 or 5 minutes, but I kept meditating, believing that it was part of the binaural beats.

This probably means nothing, but I felt it was important enough to post about it. Any thoughts?

xeru49
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raleigh
Zodiac:

I am also new to spirit keeping since a week ago, but I think you made progress and can sense your spirits more than before. When the colors appear again during your next mediation, it might be good to talk to these colors and see what kind of results you will get.
I also started seeing some white/light orbs during my mediation and lots of interaction and physical contact. If you show that you appreciate and "accept" them, you will become closer to your spirits I think.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”